Need Help with upgrade

bobnpaml

We are booked in a E cat. outside stateroom on the Crown in Nov. I have noticed that I can upgrade to an obstructed mini-suite for $220. pp. I have tried to look back on prior posts to find what the extra's are for mini-suites but for some reason I can not look back beyond page 5 on this board. So it anyone out there can tell me what might be extra, besides the 40 sq. feet in extra space, please let me know. Pam

The best way to find out about a particular room or suite is to go through the booking process on the NCL site as though you are booking that specific room. Right before you get to the payment options, you will see a link to the available rooms in that category. Select the room you want info about and you'll get a pop up with detailed information about square footage, perks, etc.

If you have trouble doing it, post the room number and someone will no doubt help by posting the details for you.

This link provides information on any cabin number on any of NCL's ships.

https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer/stateroom_detail.cfm?Cat=BA&Num=xxxx&SC=DAWN

All you have to do is type in the cabin number (in place of th orange xxxx in the link) and the ship's name (in capitals).

That's pretty cool. I copied and pasted the info. you listed, typed in my stateroom number and changed the ship name to MAJESTY on the end and it took me right to it. :D Thanks.

Archived