Sabatini's

sh2738

They will try to accommodate special location requests but on most ships it is first come, first served and they don't hold locations. Make your table request with the earliest reservation and get there on time. That is just our experience on a number of ships.

Thanks. I'll have to see if I can get her to eat early that night. She likes to eat late. Will see what happens

Thanks. I'll have to see if I can get her to eat early that night. She likes to eat late. Will see what happens

I'm guessing, and based on our experience, if you eat late (i.e. 8:00 or later) you probably won't have a problem getting a window table. We always make an 8:00 reservation, are a party of two and almost always end up with a window table. Also being in Alaska in the summer should probably insure that there will still be daylight at that hour.

Have a Great Cruise and Dinner. Sabatini's is Great!!

Edited by msmoger

I'm guessing, and based on our experience, if you eat late (i.e. 8:00 or later) you probably won't have a problem getting a window table. We always make an 8:00 reservation, are a party of two and almost always end up with a window table. Also being in Alaska in the summer should probably insure that there will still be daylight at that hour.

Have a Great Cruise and Dinner. Sabatini's is Great!!

Thanks. [emoji3]

Yes I have the promo for the free specialty dining so hopefully it won't be bad on the first night. Will book it as soon as we get to the ship.

If this was a Princess promo, then likely many passengers will have it and Princess will pre-assign the day, which restaurant and at what time your reservation is for.

However, you can change that based on availability for when and where you want.

If this was a travel agent promo, then no pre-reservation will have been made.