I am a SIMPLE gal. UDP and UBP ??

smwc71alum

At one point I posted a picture of 3 different receipts for the exact same drink of the day from the exact same bar within a 2 hour period. The price on all 3 receipts was different. LOL! Since I had UBP, I didn't care. If I was paying per drink, I'd have been a bit peeved.

We saw the same thing.

I'm home now and have the receipts. A bloody mary from the Java Cafe at 11:46 am was $8.70. A bloody mary from O'Sheehan's Bar at 12:03 was $7.70. Same day.

Another surprise. A bloody mary was $8.70, a bloody maria (tequila instead of vodka) was $10.25. This bloody maria was made with Patron tequila. Another day, a bloody maria made with Jose Cuervo was $7.70.

We saw the same thing.

I'm home now and have the receipts. A bloody mary from the Java Cafe at 11:46 am was $8.70. A bloody mary from O'Sheehan's Bar at 12:03 was $7.70. Same day.

Another surprise. A bloody mary was $8.70, a bloody maria (tequila instead of vodka) was $10.25. This bloody maria was made with Patron tequila. Another day, a bloody maria made with Jose Cuervo was $7.70.

Patron v Jose Cuervo price difference makes sense, did you specify the vodka in the first bloody mary?

Patron v Jose Cuervo price difference makes sense, did you specify the vodka in the first bloody mary?

I did not ask for Patron. I guess the bartender grabbed it because it was closer? Or his tip is a bit more? Not sure.