I need help from someone who is familiar with Bonaire pls

anamarieus

We are in Bonaire november 4 from 7am - 5pm

This is a list of what I would like to do:

• See Salt Pans (i know they just drive by them)
  • The pink ocean
  • The pink Flamingos
  • I want to snorkel a good amount of time as well

Is this possible. Please help thank you. :)

The salt flats and the flamingos are on complete opposite sides of the island. There are flamingos on the south end near the salt flats but you can't get anywhere close to them. Lake Gotomeer in the north is where you can get really close to them. You do pass some really great swimming/snorkeling beaches between so you should consider renting a car for the day. You can easily do all of that in the time you have.

• 5 weeks later...
The salt flats and the flamingos are on complete opposite sides of the island. There are flamingos on the south end near the salt flats but you can't get anywhere close to them. Lake Gotomeer in the north is where you can get really close to them. You do pass some really great swimming/snorkeling beaches between so you should consider renting a car for the day. You can easily do all of that in the time you have.

Hi Paul ~ hope you see this. I took a look at Jibe City which you recommended on another thread.

I assume you rent the vehicle right at the pier. We are only there on Serenade in November until 2 pm. Still enough time to take a tour with a stop or two?

Hi Paul ~ hope you see this. I took a look at Jibe City which you recommended on another thread.

I assume you rent the vehicle right at the pier. We are only there on Serenade in November until 2 pm. Still enough time to take a tour with a stop or two?

Hi Emmy. :) I wasn't there on a cruise. It was for work. I rented the car at the airport. I don't know where all the rental car places are, but I know there's a Hertz at the Divi Flamingo Hotel, which is only a couple blocks from the pier.

2pm??!! That sucks! You'll still have time if you start early, but no way will you be able to see the whole island, at least, with having time to stop and enjoy certain spots.

Hi Emmy. :) I wasn't there on a cruise. It was for work. I rented the car at the airport. I don't know where all the rental car places are, but I know there's a Hertz at the Divi Flamingo Hotel, which is only a couple blocks from the pier.

2pm??!! That sucks! You'll still have time if you start early, but no way will you be able to see the whole island, at least, with having time to stop and enjoy certain spots.

Thanks Paul..yes 2pm which in reality is 1:30 pm sucks. We walked to some hotel from the pier and snorkeled and had some beach time. Guess that will have to be on the agenda again. Hope all is well :)

• 1 month later...

Enjoy an unforgettable day on the beautiful Caribbean island of Bonaire. We provide you this day whom you will not soon forget.

Endvertex Bonaire in a different way, small groups, individual support and a lot of useful information about all highlights and attractions.

Chilled drinks, small snacks, a private beach deck and much more awaits you on our tours.

Sightseeing in VIP-style, that's what Gymaré VIP Tours.

Spend the day with us in our air-conditioned tour bus and the start of the day there is a Welcome - drink.

Past the many sights to which we each make a stop for photos and give you some information, it proceeds to a typical Caribbean beach where you with your own private beach chairs, the weather, the sea, the people and your holiday simply can just enjoy.

The tour lasts 6.5 to 7 h

Drinks and light snacks including

More information you get under http://www.gymare.com and with further questions info@gymare.com

We look forward to you

Your team of Gymaré VIP Tours

• 1 month later...