Drink Package Questions

Oh ok. I thought that's what they meant by premium coffee.

AB

It's a bit confusing. Actual Starbucks branded outlets are only on Oasis and Allure. Packages cannot be used here.

Premium coffees like latte, cappuccino, caramel macchiato (what some may consider Starbucks style drinks) are available at Cafe Promenade or Cafe Latte-tudes on all ships. Packages can be used here. Some of these outlets may use Starbucks beans and even serve in Starbucks cups, but they are not actually Starbucks outlets.

It's a bit confusing. Actual Starbucks branded outlets are only on Oasis and Allure. Packages cannot be used here.

Premium coffees like latte, cappuccino, caramel macchiato (what some may consider Starbucks style drinks) are available at Cafe Promenade or Cafe Latte-tudes on all ships. Packages can be used here. Some of these outlets may use Starbucks beans and even serve in Starbucks cups, but they are not actually Starbucks outlets.

So...even if they are serving Starbucks beans and in their cups is it still covered under the package on this ship (Independence) or is that something separate? I'm a straight coffee drinker so I don't do to many specialty coffee drinks.

AB

So...even if they are serving Starbucks beans and in their cups is it still covered under the package on this ship (Independence) or is that something separate? I'm a straight coffee drinker so I don't do to many specialty coffee drinks.

AB

All specialty coffee on Indy (no matter what beans they are using) is covered by the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

Only Oasis and Allure have exceptions.

AB

If you like good straight coffee you still may want to get the expresso and water "cafe Americano" from the Cafe Promenade or their brewed coffee. Regular RCCL coffee (free) isn't the greatest IMHO.

If you like good straight coffee you still may want to get the expresso and water "cafe Americano" from the Cafe Promenade or their brewed coffee. Regular RCCL coffee (free) isn't the greatest IMHO.

Good to know. I typically switch back and forth between Starbucks and DD stateside. As long as I can find something close to either one I'll be fine. If not, my back-up is a caramel macchiato if I have to go that route. Thanks!

AB