Oosterdam Alaska 2015 Formal Nights

vtxriders

Want to avoid formal nights in the main dining room.

May I ask why you don't want to eat in the dining room on Formal nights?

I ask because sometimes people want to avoid the dining room because they don't want to dress. If that's your reason, then you would want to know that the Pinnacle restaurant also follows the formal dress code on formal night.

The Canaletto restaurant does not.

Sorry - I made the assumption that anyone answering the question would know the specifics of a cruise on the Oosterdam in September including the fact it is 7 nights and the itinerary which would be needed info to answer the question.

RuthC - I do apologize that my statement wasn't clear. I want avoid booking specialty restaurants on formal nights because we want to eat in the dining rooms on those nights. Formal dress is not an issue. Good food is the focus. [emoji3]

RuthC - I do apologize that my statement wasn't clear. I want avoid booking specialty restaurants on formal nights because we want to eat in the dining rooms on those nights. Formal dress is not an issue. Good food is the focus. [emoji3]

That makes more sense. The formal nights do seem to have somewhat better offerings in the dining room than other nights.

Sailing in September and wanting to book specialty restaurants. Want to avoid formal nights in the main dining room.

Can anyone tell me what nights are the formal nights on this ship and itinerary.

Northbound: Monday night on inside passage and Friday night coming out of Glacier Bay.

Southbound: Monday night and Friday night coming out of Ketchikan.

Edited by Himself