Just off Carnival Dream - Comments and Tips

kc11101

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interesting review.

The number & temperament of Kids on the ship will vary...& thankfully so...as we have been fairly lucky with the Kids on our Carnival cruises.

Kids have Drowned on Cruise Line Ships as most Lines do not provide a Pool Life Guard. Not sure what the parents were thinking.

Here is Carnival's Policy for Pools & Other Water Sports Onboard.

You'll note that • Parental supervision is required for children under 13.

:)

Edited by cruiseclues

Answers to questions...

We were in cabin 8477 and I found the A/C worked just fine. The room steward kept the drapes closed during the day and I think that made a huge difference. However, the balcony was HOT during the day. We mainly used it at night.

We had early seating in Scarlett and had a table for 7, which was exactly how many were in our party. The travel agent set it up for us.

Hello kc11101!!!! We are in 8475 on an upcoming cruise. Did you happen to notice how much bigger that balcony was compared to yours.

Thanks a lot

Heimey

Last time I was on the dream the AC was great, but leaving the curtains open all the way during the day did make the cabin "warmer"

I have always had a problem with hot cabins when we first arrive, I think the ship is not running the main engines or main power to the Air coolers, once we get underway the air gets colder.

As for trouble with kids, once us and a couple we met was laying on lido in our bathrobes watching the dive-in movie, and this family with about 5 kids sat right in front of us, and the kids were major little heathens, but the dad fired up an I-pad and started playing some very noisy game. how rude. After a few loud "ahems", and angry looks, they dispersed.

I loved the Dream, be back on her in 7 weeks! woo hoo