nellies beach cabana

mark22mac

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked an over-the-water at Nellie's on the online planner for $350 on the cruise planner. It is strange that it says onboard only but still lets you book it. We are still 100 days late (New Years sail), so I am very surprised to see it. Not happy about the price increase but happy to not have to rush to the excursion desk first thing to try to get one. What form of ID is needed? Just the sea pass? I put it under my Dad's name in the cruise planner.

I'm cruising on Nav in November. The Beach Cabanas and Over-the-Water just showed up over the weekend. It says (Book Onboard) but I was able to put in my basket and my credit card has been charged.

Does anyone have any experience whether or not this will be a legitimate reservation? I didn't take the chance of them being gone so I'm sure I'd get a refund if it were in error.

BTW, it showed that Beach ($250USD) and over the water ($350). Having never booked one, I went least expensive route this time. Why is everyone getting different prices?