nellies beach cabana

mark22mac

180 days ou, they dont even show up on my planner. Just the day beds

Same here now. Two weeks ago I could see them on the cruise planner but just the accessible and hilltop ones stating to book onboard.

I will check every once and a while to see if they come up.....otherwise I will head to the excursion desk once we have embarked 😊

Cruising Oasis on August 29, 2015. Just checked the planner (haven't checked in a couple weeks) and was able to add to cart and buy "Beach Cabana at Nellie's Beach (Onboard Only)" for $225.75. Says "Beach Cabana- Over the water at Nellie's Beach (Onboard Only)" for $295.75 to check onboard and can't add to cart.

Our Labadee port day will be my husband and I's first wedding anniversary, so want to make the day very special :) Was really hoping get an over the water originally by checking immediately onboard, but figure I can book the Beach Cabana now and check once I get onboard if any over the water are available and upgrade. Can't say I am a fan on the price increase for the over the water... I'd rather have any cabana than none!

Edited by kikigal4eva

i just put an over the water cabana at Nellies in my cart and its ready for a credit card payment.

You Have 1 Items Left In Your Cart

OUTSTANDING BALANCE:

$295.75 USD

Beach Cabana - Over The Water At Nellie's Beach (Onboard Only)

QUANTITY 1

SUBTOTAL

$295.75 USD

OUTSTANDING BALANCE:

$295.75 USD

• 2 weeks later...

For those able to book a cabana in Cruise Planner, what stateroom did you book? I'm wondering if stateroom class affects ability to book. I am travelling on Sept 26th on Oasis and my Cruise Planner says I can only book onboard.

For those able to book a cabana in Cruise Planner, what stateroom did you book? I'm wondering if stateroom class affects ability to book. I am travelling on Sept 26th on Oasis and my Cruise Planner says I can only book onboard.

Stateroom category would have nothing to do with Cabana's at Nellie's beach. Only bare foot beach for suites only.

We are 100 days out and the excursion planner tells me that I need to book onboard. We are not in a suite, so we don't have the ability to book through the concierge.

I have tried calling the Shore Excursion desk as well as the Captain's Club number and they all tell me that I have to book once aboard. I don't understand how some people can vook ahead and others can't. :confused:

I am 90 days out and still can't see over water cabanas on the excursion list. I am in a D3 balcony. I called customer service and they repeated what others have been told: you must reserve these onboard. This makes me doubt that anyone on the boards claiming to make reservations online (recently) are in regular cabins. They must be in suites and referring to the Barefoot Beach cabanas. Nellies Beach cabanas can not be reserved online.

I am 90 days out and still can't see over water cabanas on the excursion list. I am in a D3 balcony. I called customer service and they repeated what others have been told: you must reserve these onboard. This makes me doubt that anyone on the boards claiming to make reservations online (recently) are in regular cabins. They must be in suites and referring to the Barefoot Beach cabanas. Nellies Beach cabanas can not be reserved online.

I know it seems unheard of but I was able to reserve an over the water cabana online back in June for my August cruise on Freedom and have the confirmation in my planner calendar :confused:

470994593_Screenshot(1).jpg.e27c10d5803e7dd255a5dcf1a62105e7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How is it that some can book ahead of time (albeit at a steep price) and others cannot?

We sail through Celebrity and are not able to book in advance. I look daily, but with only 8 cabanas, I'm concerned that we won't be able to get one. I e even tried to book through The RCL site, but they don't show us as having a reservation, so no dice.

We plan to get to the pier early and board as soon as possible, but since we are not in a suite, so we are at the mercy of "timing".

How is it that some can book ahead of time (albeit at a steep price) and others cannot?

We sail through Celebrity and are not able to book in advance. I look daily, but with only 8 cabanas, I'm concerned that we won't be able to get one. I e even tried to book through The RCL site, but they don't show us as having a reservation, so no dice.

We plan to get to the pier early and board as soon as possible, but since we are not in a suite, so we are at the mercy of "timing".

I think its the web site. Some have problems with different things showing up and not and some cant get the payments part of the web site to take there CC's. The inconsistencies are crazy, but just keep checking your cruise planner. It just showed up one day on mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Well....over the water just showed up today - but automatically "Book On Board". The beach and hillside are MIA. And it's only 422 CAD! LOL Really I don't believe it is worth it. I would pay 250, but there's no way I'm paying over 400 for a hut with water, fruit and floaties. Loved the OTW on barefoot the last time I was in Labadee but no chance I'll pay over 400. Just sayin'

Well....over the water just showed up today - but automatically "Book On Board". The beach and hillside are MIA. And it's only 422 CAD! LOL Really I don't believe it is worth it. I would pay 250, but there's no way I'm paying over 400 for a hut with water, fruit and floaties. Loved the OTW on barefoot the last time I was in Labadee but no chance I'll pay over 400. Just sayin'

I'm sure someone will pick it up.

What does 422 Canadian equate to in US dollars

Approx 325 USD. We are getting nailed on exchange right now. I'd pay 300...but I can't justify 400 for 2 people for 4-5 hours. And then what if it's a crappy day? I'd be pissed lol.

325 not that bad. Make a new friend and split the cost. We did that on Oasis this spring. Barefoot Beach in Labadee may be a little cheaper than Nellies, so find a friend with a suite.

We met our cabana mate on the roll call. On Freedom our table mates had the one next to us. Did not realize that until dinner on 3rd day. We were in Chops first night and they went to Chops second night, so we never met until the 3rd night. That's the problem with getting to Labadee early in week. You haven't really met anyone yet

Approx 325 USD. We are getting nailed on exchange right now. I'd pay 300...but I can't justify 400 for 2 people for 4-5 hours. And then what if it's a crappy day? I'd be pissed lol.

I agree - when we looked at it, it was $416 cdn - and that's Nellie's! Not even the better buffet like Barefoot. And Nellie's is always soooo crowded.

Not worth it to us.

I agree - when we looked at it, it was $416 cdn - and that's Nellie's! Not even the better buffet like Barefoot. And Nellie's is always soooo crowded.

Not worth it to us.

Yeah - I'd probably pay it for Barefoot - but not Nellies. When our dollar was closer I'd pay 325 but at 35 cents on the dollar it is just too much. Either way - it's not available anyway. It was posted yesterday morning (I was checking daily) and it's not only the button stating on board only, it's right in the title.

Beach Cabana - Over The Water At Nellie's Beach (Onboard Only)

LABADEE, HAITI

The upscale sea- view cabanas nestled on the hillside of Nellie's beach with private water…

• 2 weeks later...

Well....81 days out and it's now online to book. It was NOT available yesterday. It does still say in the title (Onboard Only), however the red box is gone a proper button is there.

To hell with it....it's only money....If I'd pay 300 what's another 140 in the grand scheme of things....

Dear Royal Caribbean Guest,

Thank you for making your reservation using our Cruise Planner. Please print this page for your records.

Reservation Number: xxxxxxx

Cruise: 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Ship Name: Oasis Of The Seas

Date of Departure: 05-Dec-2015

Departing From: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Below you will find a brief description of the items you have reserved.

DAY 3

07-Dec-2015

Labadee, Haiti

Beach Cabana - Over the Water at Nellie's Beach

08:00 AM

Total Cost: 422.40 CAD