Winery Tours

We are going on the Voyager of the Seas in December. One stop is in Picton. I am wondering which wine tour would be the best. My favorite wines are from the Marlborough region!!!

If any one has suggestions, or if you have done any of the tours that would be great to hear about.

Thanks

Checkout Na Clachan Wine Tours. Did a tour March this year with them. They had a 10 seater bus which they are approved to pick up and drop off at the pier unlike some other companies. Worked out a $80NZ per person. Great tour and great value for money. From memory went to 5 Wineries and the chocolate factory, and had a very nice lunch at one of the wineries (additional to the $80). Just use the rollcall for your cruise to fill up your bus.

http://www.naclachan.co.nz

We are going on the Voyager of the Seas in December. One stop is in Picton. I am wondering which wine tour would be the best. My favorite wines are from the Marlborough region!!!

If any one has suggestions, or if you have done any of the tours that would be great to hear about.

Thanks

Having done a lot of winery visits in the region over the years one would not be disappointed with any of the wineries visited. All are very generous. Contact the tour operator book your tour and then use the roll call to fill the 11 seats. It wont take long. I would recommend that you try and fill in as much of the day as possible with your tour as there is not a lot to do in greater Picton.

Another positive vote for Na Clachan Tours.

http://www.naclachan.co.nz

Fantastic tour, take you to smaller wineries that not many people know about. You can say where you want to go if you know the wineries you want or leave it up to the guide. They will fit in with whatever hours your ship is in Picton.