what do you all think about the Glory?

anamarieus

They do have tea in the MDR on sea days. No sushi bar that I ever found in all the 5 times I was on her.

Carnival Glory Deck 5 Plan – Promenade

• Meiji Sushi (complimentary sushi bar)

??????

that is great news about teatime!

I booked Glory for a December cruise. This will be my first Carnival cruise! This is making me excited!! I didn't know there is a sushi bar on Glory!! Whoohoo.......

BUT, it has a taste bar and lots of other great dining options such as:

Guy's Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, Burrito bar, two different buffets, two different sit down restaurants, a steakhouse, four separate bars, a pizza place, fish and chips, a deli and several 24-hour froyo machines. Oh, plus room service at anytime of the day or night.

BUT, it has a taste bar and lots of other great dining options such as:

Guy's Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, Burrito bar, two different buffets, two different sit down restaurants, a steakhouse, four separate bars, a pizza place, fish and chips, a deli and several 24-hour froyo machines. Oh, plus room service at anytime of the day or night.

I know!!! Looking forward to Guy's, burrito bar and the fish chips!!!! Actually I'm just looking forward to the entire cruise lol

I know!!! Looking forward to Guy's, burrito bar and the fish chips!!!! Actually I'm just looking forward to the entire cruise lol

Tell me about it! When I sailed on the Valor back in 2005 - way before the 2.0 upgrades, the Fish and Chips was the first place we headed when we sailed on her the second time! I didn't know about it the first time!!

Now we are in a situation of what to try first when we get on the ship. The fish and Chips, Guys Burgers or Blue Iguana Cantina!!!

UGH DECISIONS DECISIONS!!! :D:p

Tell me about it! When I sailed on the Valor back in 2005 - way before the 2.0 upgrades, the Fish and Chips was the first place we headed when we sailed on her the second time! I didn't know about it the first time!!

Now we are in a situation of what to try first when we get on the ship. The fish and Chips, Guys Burgers or Blue Iguana Cantina!!!

UGH DECISIONS DECISIONS!!! :D:p

I have been checking everyday for the fttf. I booked a month ago for our cruise in December, so naturally all the fttf is sold out already. But i keep checking.

It has been a while since we cruised on her, but it was one of our favorite cruises. I have done the Elation a couple of times and the Epic as well. I really enjoyed the size of the Glory and Valor.

Sublarry

I booked Glory for a December cruise. This will be my first Carnival cruise! This is making me excited!! I didn't know there is a sushi bar on Glory!! Whoohoo.......

Did you join our cruise roll call?:)

We sailed on the Glory for a 7 night last fall and we LOVED it! The ship was great. Yes, the lights do light up different colors throughout the ship, which is fun! We also loved the EA Sports Bar for college football games. There is a small deck all the way forward on I believe 7 (someone correct me if I am wrong) that is small and quiet and looks over the whole front of the ship- we loved going out there in the mornings to get pictures of our ports as we sailed into them. ENJOY!!!

To get over post-cruise depression, I do a blog! If you want to kill some time and see a ton of photos, you might enjoy reading about our B2B cruise on the Glory in March. We got an incredible deal so we did both the Eastern & Western routes!

My blog covers other cruises we have taken as well, but this link (Carnival Glory B2B Cruise) will take you directly to the posts about the Glory!