Cozumel resort beach day pass

UncleWill

Hi we are thinking of booking either Nachi, Sanchos or Paradise but can't decide. Mr Sanchos gets such great reviews but most of the pictures I've seen show it looking very crowded there so we are leaning more towards Paradise. Is there much between the 3?

Travelling with kids or teens? :confused: Only PB and Sanchos offers water toys (extra fee). Kids and teens will be bored at Nachi

Want AI? :confused: Only Sanchos and Nachi - PB is strictly pay-as-you-go.

What are you looking for? :confused:

Think it's definitely a toss up between Paradise & Sanchos then. My groups ages are from 14-20's-30's-50yrs old. We don't want anything so seriously crowded that's it uncomfortable and we are not looking for masses amounts of activities like snorkelling or anything like that

Think it's definitely a toss up between Paradise & Sanchos then. My groups ages are from 14-20's-30's-50yrs old. We don't want anything so seriously crowded that's it uncomfortable and we are not looking for masses amounts of activities like snorkelling or anything like that

Unless you want AI so that you pay up front and do not worry about your bill every time something is ordered, then I would choose PB. Huge, always plenty of room, loungers, and shade plus a HUGE pool and great facilities.