ALLURE 2 Terminals???, family divided up

Going on the Allure out of Barcelona, they have 2 terminals B & C.

We are to check in in Terminal B, my kids (cabin 4 doors down) are in C and my Parents are in C, and my parents have the cabin next door. Can't we all be together waiting as a family? We are all Diamond members and also 2 families are in Suites. Will they let us all check in and wait together? Or are they really strick on that?

Thanks!

They are 24 and 30, LOL but we are traveling with 15 people and we'd like to sit together in the Terminal, Suite area, we are all either in suites, diamond members or both, so we'd like to take advantage of the perks, but I mean really, can we sit together???? I don't understand how they split it up, we are all in the same area on deck 9, so strange. Just wondering if someone experienced that before.

Thanks again!

Going on the Allure out of Barcelona, they have 2 terminals B & C.

We are to check in in Terminal B, my kids (cabin 4 doors down) are in C and my Parents are in C, and my parents have the cabin next door. Can't we all be together waiting as a family? We are all Diamond members and also 2 families are in Suites. Will they let us all check in and wait together? Or are they really strick on that?

Thanks!

I would suggest you go where you have been directed, because they usually split up the SeaPass cards. In other words, if you go to the wrong terminal, they may not have your SeaPass card, in which case they will either tell you to go to the other terminal, or you will make the check-in agent have to take a hike to the other terminal.

Just pick out a place to meet on the ship, like Sorrento's on the Promenade.

Edited by clarea

The two terminals are 500 meters apart. They do it to better cope with the amount of people embarking and disambarking.

Assembly Stations A-D are Terminal B

Assembly Stations F and G are Terminal C.

If your kids ended up in a different terminal also the assembly stations may be off.

Edit: The entire embarkation / disembarkation process is routed this way. If you are in the wrong terminal some poor fellow will also have to manually move your baggage from one end of the ship to the other.

Edited by AntiCat