Has anyone tried the For Charge Room Service

kelkel2

I was just wondering if anyone recently back from their cruise has tried the room service and the for charge items.

Is service still timely? Do the items actually come hot? Would you say they are worth the money?

On the pride, one night after a few drinks;) i enjoyed some Wings and Fries on the balcony and they were nice and hot and might i add, the wings are great. As far as speed it seemed about normal than any other time i ordered food at 2 am

Is this a separate menu or section of the menu? Or are they charging for room service now?

Separate section. With prices. I got a plate of wings for 5 and fries for o believe 1.50 so I thought it was very reasonable prices

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Is this a separate menu or section of the menu? Or are they charging for room service now?

There are still free items and the continental breakfast is still free.There are a few less items. For example, there were 4 hot sandwiches and now there are 2. There are 2 pay items that are similar, but not exactly the same, to the ones taken off the former free menu. There are also some new items on the pay menu such as the wings.

Separate section. With prices. I got a plate of wings for 5 and fries for o believe 1.50 so I thought it was very reasonable prices

How many wings is that?

$7.50 is more than I spend when I go out to lunch, so that sounds like a lot for a snack. I'm also very sad the chicken wrap isn't on the new menu. That's like half the reason I go on a cruise ;)

It's the room service menu in the cabin. Not available on all ships.

http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/rs_sushi.html

Was on the Conquest 7/21/15 and this is the exact menu in the cabin. We ordered the free stuff a couple of times and actually room service was around 15 -20 minutes which is the best we had on a cruise. The ship was packed and we ordered on sea days and port days in late afternoon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the replies! I don't know if I would do the hot sandwiches or not, the pizza probably not...But I always used to want fries with my BLT so I could totally see myself getting those! Glad to hear stuff is actually arriving hot!

How many wings is that?

$7.50 is more than I spend when I go out to lunch, so that sounds like a lot for a snack. I'm also very sad the chicken wrap isn't on the new menu. That's like half the reason I go on a cruise ;)

The poster said it was $1.50 not $7.50 for the wings. I'd say that's a good deal.