PHOTO REVIEW~Freedom, the 4th, and my 40th!

Martini Mom

Excellant review Martini Mom! We can't wait for our family cruise in Feb 2016.

I am looking forward to your review on the Imagination in December. I hope you have a great cruise...

Thank you :)I'll be sure to write one, complete with lots of pics.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks so much! :) I hear the snorkeling tours are amazing. Maybe we'll do something like that next time.

We thought we'd purchase the Cheers Package, but when we looked at the prices (before we sailed), we decided against it. We would be in port all day for 3 days (so no drinking all day on the ship), you can't purchase Cheers on the first day in Texas (so no drinking for a 4th day of 7), we brought 2 bottles of wine onboard, and we planned on drinking at the Alchemy Bar (and those drinks cost more than the Cheers drinks allow).

We did't plan on getting the wine package, but it was a good deal, so we went with it. It was nice to have a drink when we wanted it and not have to go to a bar to get one. We usually sit by the pool and get a bucket of beer or a pitcher of something (we ended up not doing it this time though). Those items aren't allowed on Cheers either. It just didn't seem like Cheers would fit our needs.

Thank goodness I found something to comment about! As this needs a bump as I am using it as reference for our Freedom cruise. Got tired of hunting for it. The menu I saw for the Alchemy Bar, shows $9.95 for the prices. This would be included in the Cheers program. Also, we make our own bucket of beer, knock on wood, I have not had a problem getting them to give me an unopened beer. But, I tip every other drink to same bartender. If both of us get one every 5 minutes, we fill a bucket quickly. Just saying. Thanks for posting, I got to page 11 on my 1st reading, then my finger fell off. Now that it has grown back, I need to review some things, so want to get it back to the 1st page,so bumpity bumping it! Great review!!:D

Thank goodness I found something to comment about! As this needs a bump as I am using it as reference for our Freedom cruise. Got tired of hunting for it. The menu I saw for the Alchemy Bar, shows $9.95 for the prices. This would be included in the Cheers program. Also, we make our own bucket of beer, knock on wood, I have not had a problem getting them to give me an unopened beer. But, I tip every other drink to same bartender. If both of us get one every 5 minutes, we fill a bucket quickly. Just saying. Thanks for posting, I got to page 11 on my 1st reading, then my finger fell off. Now that it has grown back, I need to review some things, so want to get it back to the 1st page,so bumpity bumping it! Great review!!:D

Lol. Thanks. Glad your finger grew back so you can finish reading my review :). Have a great time on your cruise!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Not sure how I ended up on your review but I read the whole thing! These aren't ports we have been to before.... but your pics and descriptions kept me reading;) When you said you worked nights in Labor and Delivery I had to comment because I do the same! Thanks for the great review, all the pics and recommendations. Glad you had a great birthday cruise!!

• 5 weeks later...

I followed your review as you were writing it Martini Mom...and came back tonight to re-read it. We are 40 days out until our cruise on the Freedom. Thanks to you we've booked Nachi :) In Belize, we are doing a Carnival excursion (but booked it getting the "best price guarantee" finding the price online for cheaper). SCORE! And still haven't booked our Roatan excursion yet. I think we will be trying Club Natale, for snorkeling and a QUIET beach day.

Can't wait to see more reviews from you! Thank you for taking the time to write it. Cheers! :D

Edited by turboteacher

• 10 months later...

Enjoying your review! Sailing on the Breeze in five weeks going to same Ports of Call as your cruise! We also for the first time booked LFK and after your review, I'm even more excited about going there! Thank you for all the wonderful Picts and great info!

Enjoying your review! Sailing on the Breeze in five weeks going to same Ports of Call as your cruise! We also for the first time booked LFK and after your review, I'm even more excited about going there! Thank you for all the wonderful Picts and great info!

Have a great time there! Wish I could go back soon. :)