Can you bring bottled water on when boarding?

I agree. If they would lower the price to twice retail instead of 10X, they would save themselves a lot of hassle witholding suspicious luggage, and still make a profit.

That's a good post, I can see where the cost for RC to provide you with quality water 500 miles from anywhere and handle the waste will cause the water to cost more than what it would for me at my neighborhood store, but $4.50 per litre sound more like a profit device than a convenience charge.

That's a good post, I can see where the cost for RC to provide you with quality water 500 miles from anywhere and handle the waste will cause the water to cost more than what it would for me at my neighborhood store, but $4.50 per litre sound more like a profit device than a convenience charge.

Carnival will sell you a 12 pack of 16oz bottles for $2.99. Available for pre-order or you can order on the ship as needed for the same price. 25 cents a bottle and I am sure they are making a huge margin on this, but it's a customer friendly price point.

Carnival will sell you a 12 pack of 16oz bottles for $2.99. Available for pre-order or you can order on the ship as needed for the same price. 25 cents a bottle and I am sure they are making a huge margin on this, but it's a customer friendly price point.

I would gladly pay that price, rather than lugging a case of water around.