Pre-Paid Gratuities - Unable to pay them on NCL.com, anyone else?

Hello,

I am booked on the Pearl next month and tried to pre-pay my gratuities but each time I get the message

"Pre-Pay Service Charges

We are unable to display this option at this time."

Anyone else having trouble with this?

I've had that message for a couple months. It was correct in April when I booked (we chose free DSC for first two passengers) when it said $90.65 for third passenger only. Since the promo changed I have had the error message. I contacted my TA after the most recent announcement and they said I can just pay through the TA when I am ready.

Whomever (whoever?) manages the NCL.com website went to Web Management School for only one day. However it rained that day & the teacher didn't show up...lol

Seriously, however, the trick to using ncl.com is to follow your parent's (or grandparent's) old adage; "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again." There have been MANY times I've accessed ncl.com & found some part or feature not available yet when I return an hour or even minutes later everything is fine. I dunno if it's the website design or NCL has cheaped out on the basic IT infrastructure (servers, bandwidth, etc.).

As previous posters have stated, though, if the website is down or the feature you need is currently unavailable then just go "old school" and pick up a phone & call the "866" number. The folks on the phone are EXTREMELY helpful! They are as good as the website is, sometimes, bad.

My 2 cents.

Tom

I ended up just calling the NCL 866 phone number and they took care of it, but it is still odd that the option to pay online was disabled.

I am getting the same message. My gratuities are prepaid via perk for our 4/2016 cruise, for passengers #3 and #4 we need to pay.

I get the same error message so I guess I will call and do this via phone. Thanks for the "fix" for this issue.

I got that msg as well but mine was due to trying to pay for the pre-paid grats with a american express GC (which by the way, doesn't work because in AE GC fine print - you cannot use their GC for cruises).

Any ways, trying to do that locked the account for the pre-grats, so I had to call in (also ask them to email an amenity invoice for your records that you paid).

I can do my GC online so I guess mine was an error in the pre-piad section.