wow when they say prices are subject to change they really are...

Freedom2014

Lol I got my cabin asst. today and was not happy with a oceanview connecting stateroom to someones cabin I didn't know(Mostly because I hate noise and am a light sleeper) the price was 380 dollar difference I told them I will think about. called back 30 mins later price went up to 680 dollars. I called back 30 mins after that went back down so I booked it. Anyone have information on cabin 6321 on the sunshine...=)

Lol I got my cabin asst. today and was not happy with a oceanview connecting stateroom to someones cabin I didn't know(Mostly because I hate noise and am a light sleeper) the price was 380 dollar difference I told them I will think about. called back 30 mins later price went up to 680 dollars. I called back 30 mins after that went back down so I booked it. Anyone have information on cabin 6321 on the sunshine...=)

The double door actually has more noise insulation than a regular wall. You just paid an extra unnecessary $380.

The double door actually has more noise insulation than a regular wall. You just paid an extra unnecessary $380.

Not necessarily. We had a connecting door with my kids the first time we took them and you could hear EVERYTHING - much worse than the through the wall noise. I've also had issues with having a connecting door and having the other person try opening our door to get into our room. I avoid them whenever possible now.

Congrats on getting the cabin you really wanted OP!

Next cruise: Carnival Vista - July 2016

My personal experience was exactly the opposite, I could hear everything from the room next door and will not book one again.

Ugh, I've been concerned about the connecting door since I booked for the Breeze in September, but it seemed everything that was left in my category that was in a good area was connecting.

I've mostly heard noise travels through the door worse than a wall, but, I'm hoping the other side is right and this won't be an issue. I'm an incredibly light sleeper and not a morning person. I hope we're not next to early birds!

How far out is your cruise? Also, what ocean view cabin were you assigned? I booked an ocean view guarantee and our cruise is less than 2 months away, and still no assignment.

My cruise is in 19 days!! they will asst. usually 2 weeks before...It is possible you might not get it till day of cruise...but I doubt it...I only did the grt. because It was not even a option to pick my own oceanview...

Is there a way to determine if your cabin is connecting by your booking? I haven't seen anything on my booking to suggest that it is a cabin that connects. Just curious.

Not your booking, but go to the ship deck plan. There will be a small white square on the connecting wall. If the square is there it's connecting. Oh BTW I've had connecting rooms and the noise is no more than any other room IMHO. Hope this helps.

How far out is your cruise? Also, what ocean view cabin were you assigned? I booked an ocean view guarantee and our cruise is less than 2 months away, and still no assignment.

We did a guarantee Oceanview on the Dream, and didn't receive an assignment until about 3 weeks out. However I got a call a week later to upsell to a deluxe OV for $15 pp. I loved having the 2 bathrooms!

We did a guarantee Oceanview on the Dream, and didn't receive an assignment until about 3 weeks out. However I got a call a week later to upsell to a deluxe OV for $15 pp. I loved having the 2 bathrooms!

I thought all ocean views on the breeze have "2 bathrooms"

It will probably come within a few days, no more than two weeks of the sale date. They give the guarantee cabins whatever is left over.