Large Cabana v. Small Cabana

nyscilla

On Getaway in February, 2016. Booked small cabana which was pricey - but deemed worth it for this special cruise. Looking through today and the large cabana is a relatively small amount more ($72). This actually seems like a reasonable amount to pay for the additional room. Right now they are equal in my mind. So for people who have experienced GSC and the cabanas - which would you recommend?

We stayed in a small cabana and I much preferred their location to the large ones. The view is unobtructed and there are no stairs to get to the small ones. Unless we really needed the room we would go with another small one.

We had a small cabana in May, and I thought the location of the small cabanas was excellent, with the beach spread out in front of us. I was't paying that much attention to the location of the large cabanas, but I think they had some sort of pathway in front of them, with people coming and going. Can anyone confirm this or state if that's incorrect? I'd want to nail that down before booking one.

OP, the cabanas can book up quickly, so don't wait.

The view from our small cabana:

View%20from%20our%20cabana%201024x657_zpsaj4fs3hw.jpg

(photo by turtles06)

• 2 weeks later...