Specialty dining on Escape

dng6325

I have a cruise booked on the Escape for December 2016. I received the UDP as part of the March promo, and I was wondering if this UDP is the same as the new SDP that is being offered. Will I still be able to eat at any specialty restaurant at no charge?

Thanks

Yes, under the UDP free promo, you are supposed to be able to that, even in the al a carte venues included in the package.

Some restaurants like Bayamo and the supper club will either charge an up charge $10-15 or give a discount of 25% I think, maybe its 20%

You would pay out of pocket that upcharge or the difference less 20/25%.

You also should not be required to pay the 18% gratuity which was added after you booked. That is covered in the March UDP

Thank you for the response. I just checked my confirmation, and I actually got the UDP as part of the April Promo. Are we still exempt from paying the 18% service charge? There have been so many changes lately that it is hard to keep up with what and when these changes occur.

Thank you!

Thank you for the response. I just checked my confirmation, and I actually got the UDP as part of the April Promo. Are we still exempt from paying the 18% service charge? There have been so many changes lately that it is hard to keep up with what and when these changes occur.

Thank you!

Yes, if it was the April promo then gratuities are included. :D