Epic Water Sprays on Posh! Now FIXED! woohoooo :)

Gemsy10

For anyone that is thinking of getting a posh pass for their cruise or has already experienced posh and noticed they weren't working......the water sprays that run along the back wall are now FIXED!!! it is heaven :D I think they got fed up of us moaning how hot we were whilst we were on board as there was a heatwave!! haha. It took the maintenance guys a couple of days but it happened :) Apparently this hasn't been working for about 3 or 4 years. enjoy!!!

I never even knew they were there, but this is good information. My husband is strongly considering booking a 2017 Caribbean cruise on the Epic once it comes back over to Port Canaveral. It would be nice to have an option to cool down.

I think that might be why they were never fixed as nobody seemed to know they existed & even the staff didn't know they were there! I just happened to meet a couple on the cruise who said it worked the first time they were on board a few years ago but hasn't since. and i had seen it mentioned on cruise critic before so thought i would post this to let people know :) definitely makes a difference!

Thanks for the info.I'm also going Solo in a few weeks on a back-back and getting a pass is pretty high up on my list. What time did you board and how easy was it t get your pass?

I am so glad i got the posh pass, it was so nice to be able to lay up there on the comfy loungers with a bar so close by & on port days there literally only a handful of people up there so it was like having your own private waiter :D

I was on board by 1pm, it took about half an hour from getting to the port & onto the ship. I went straight to guest services on deck 5 & there was no problem getting a pass. One of the other solo's got on at 3pm & she managed to get one too :)

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i'm really looking forward to my trip....got the first week on my own, and a little nervous about the first meet with the other singles(almost feels like first day at school), then on the 2nd week 3 of my mates join me so should be totally different to my first week!!

Roll on the 30th!!

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i'm really looking forward to my trip....got the first week on my own, and a little nervous about the first meet with the other singles(almost feels like first day at school), then on the 2nd week 3 of my mates join me so should be totally different to my first week!!

Roll on the 30th!!

Ah it will be amazing! I had so much more fun going solo than i ever dreamt i would! and met so many lovely people :) haha it was a bit like the first day at school but you soon get over that, i would do it all over again in a heartbeat!! have a great time :D