Nassau Carnival Tour Times

mnsawyer

Don't know what you're interested in but....when in Nassau we usually get off ship, shop, all within walking distance. Senor Frogs is good to do lunch at. Straw Market...what you see in the front is a good example of what is inside. Then we catch a cab/van to beach. A walk through of Atlantis is fun, beautiful. Atlantis walk through not recommended if you have kids, they get bored. The beach is walking distance, a block. The van will drop you there if you want. Can rent a chair...beware of the coconut drink...they are really good BUT there is a hill to walk up when you leave. Cabs/vans very accessible when you wish to return to the pier. This is an in-expensive alternative to an excursion...have fun

I'm booked on Valor and can see the prices on Carnival.com. It doesn't have the times tho, sorry. We do arrive in Nassau at 7am and leave at 2pm if that helps.

Historical Highlights Tour

If you are interested in the sights and history of the most famous Port in the Bahamas this is your excursion.

2.00 hours EASY

$27.00*

Blue Lagoon

Find paradise on a private, secluded island surrounded by white sand beaches and pristine crystal clear water.

5.50 hours EASY

$33.00*

Yellowbird Party Boat

You have to experience this legendary party cruise that takes place off the coast of the Bahamian islands.

3.00 hours EASY

$33.00*

Ardastra Gardens & City Tour

The Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center is part jungle, part garden and home to hundreds of mammals, birds and reptiles.

2.50 hours EASY

$35.00*

Glass Bottom Boat

See everything a scuba diver sees without getting wet.

1.50 hours EASY

$35.00*

Pirates of Nassau & Historical Highlights Tour

David Cordingly, world pirate authority, describes this tour as "The best pirate attraction in the world."

2.50 hours EASY

$39.00*

Pearl Island Snorkeling

Take this amazing snorkeling excursion and discover the colorful marine life at Pearl Island.

4.50 hours EASY

$43.00*

Blue Lagoon W/ Snorkel

Find paradise on a private, secluded island surrounded by white sand beaches and pristine crystal clear water.

5.50 hours MODERATE

WATER ACTIVITY INFANTS FREE $

$45.00*

Catamaran Snorkel

Experience the marvelous underwater kingdom and all its incredible inhabitants.

2.50 hours EASY

WATER ACTIVITY LIMITED CAPACITY $

$45.00*

Pearl Island Stingray Encounter

Don't miss this opportunity to interact with these amazing stingrays.

4.50 hours EASY

$49.00*

Thriller Powerboat To Blackbeard's Cay

Hold on to your hat for an exhilarating high-speed ride to Blackbeard's Cay where you will enjoy 3 hours of fun in paradise.

4.00 hours MODERATE

$59.00*

Thriller Powerboat To Blackbeard's Cay W/ Rays

Hold on to your hat for an exhilarating high-speed ride to Blackbeard's Cay where you will enjoy 3 hours of fun in paradise. To further enhance your enjoyment, try the "Stingray Snorkel Option".

4.00 hours MODERATE

$79.00*

Pearl Island Treasure Hunt & Snorkel Safari

Discover beautiful Pearl Island and search for real pearl oysters and Bahamian Conch shells while snorkeling over a beautiful reef.

4.50 hours EASY

$99.00*

Dolphin Encounter At Blue Lagoon

Experience first hand some of the ways these amazing creatures are so fascinating.

3.00 hours EASY

$109.00*

Cable Beach Golf Course

Play the spectacular new course at Radisson Cable Beach & Golf Resort.

5.00 hours MODERATE

$187.00*

Does anyone have a listing of prices and time for the various Nassau ship tours? Just trying to figure out based on which tour you chose, if you have time before or after to shop, site see, etc. hanks!

Mary

We have the TIMING of the only one of possible interest to us on GLORY in Nassau: Yellow Bird Party Boat: 9AM - 12 Noon at a cost of $35.00 pp.

We are going in January so who knows what the weather will be like! :rolleyes: From past experience ... sometimes very warm, other times it's on the cool side in January!

Also, Mary .... if you're going on Glory, I'll be happy to go to the excursion site and check the TIMING on any of the shore excrusions that are of special interest to you. Just let me know!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

I am a advocate of the Atlantis visit. We have done it twice and enjoyed it each time. It can be expensive just like on a cruise if you buy drinks, gamble and buy goodies or it can be dirt cheap, like just the cost to get there - $4.00 taxi plus tip.

If you want to see pictures of Atlantis, send me your E-mail address and I will invite to view one of the web sites where my pictures are stored. My address is: richfret@comcast.net

Thanks everyone for the information! OCruiser - the Yellow Bird party boat sounds good and good timing too! Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you check the St. John Tour which includes snorkeling (times and cost).

Thanks!

Mary

Here's the one I think you are interested in doing in St.Thomas on your Glory cruise:

St.John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel: Timing is 12:15 - 4:15 and the cost is $55 pp.

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Archived