Recommended travel agents for an alaskan cruise for 8-10 cabins

Leasmanjr

Hey everyone my wife and I are planning an entire family(both sides) cruise to Alaska next year. We are looking to cruise carnival as we prefer the pricing and the fun ship atmosphere, however we will be needing 8-10 cabins and input on transportation (airfare vs driving vs Amtrak). And of course since we will be footing most of the bill we prefer to get the best deal possible any tips hints or prior expiriences from yall would be much appreciated!!! Also for those that have traveled in large groups is it possible to get all the cabins side by side so we don't have to hunt each other down? Which dining is better with a large group? Again thanks for any and all input

Magic February 2014 (sailed)

Elation July 2015 (sailed)

Dream November 2015 (booked)

Triumph January 2016 (booked)

Magic February 2016 (planned)

Hey everyone my wife and I are planning an entire family(both sides) cruise to Alaska next year. We are looking to cruise carnival as we prefer the pricing and the fun ship atmosphere, however we will be needing 8-10 cabins and input on transportation (airfare vs driving vs Amtrak). And of course since we will be footing most of the bill we prefer to get the best deal possible any tips hints or prior expiriences from yall would be much appreciated!!! Also for those that have traveled in large groups is it possible to get all the cabins side by side so we don't have to hunt each other down? Which dining is better with a large group? Again thanks for any and all input

Both times we went to Alaska we booked with Agents who had group space to get the best price. Since we can not give TA or PVP in this forum. I suggest looking at FB at the group pages. You may find your answer there.

If you're booking 8-10 cabins, you should call Carnival and discuss with them about your own group booking, and see what they offer. Many times, with group bookings, you can get some on board credit and other perks.

If that doesn't work, check with a TA. They may be able to work a group booking for you. But make sure you get the perks, not the TA.

Edited by Fitzget

Thanks everyone we are just trying to feel everything out usually we book directly through carnival when it is just my wife and I. I contacted carnival via their web page for a group quote and was told a rep would contact me in 24-48 hours... That was 6 days ago lol we are not in a hurry so I can be patient. But we realy enjoy all the forums and reviews on the legend and think Alaska will be a fun family adventure!

However you book, make sure you are getting on board credit for the group. As previously mentioned, we can't give names of agents who do this - but you can get the info by checking cruise broker websites. Or go to Tripadvisor and message me.