Cruise Documents?

galimeyer

Online only, you print off your luggage tags, and PACK A STAPLER!!!! Then you'll be ready before you go to the port. The last few cruises, I've always forgotten that stupid stapler and I'm begging it off of people. Either that or some good tape to attach it to your luggage handle (it's a Tri-fold)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google cruise luggage tags....got ours from serendipity....$2.50 a piece and the luggage tags fit perfect!! No tap or staplers needed, the tags are very durable, have used a lot. I got the, I think , 6 inch loops the 9 inch we're just to dangly.

Does Carnival still send the tickets/luggage tags in the mail or is it all online now? I saw where I can check in online but wanted to know if they still mailed the documents. We only have 17 days to go!

Yes, it's been quite a few years since they mailed them to you.

I sure enjoyed going to the mailbox & finding our packet with the blue folder inside.:)

Google cruise luggage tags....got ours from serendipity....$2.50 a piece and the luggage tags fit perfect!! No tap or staplers needed, the tags are very durable, have used a lot. I got the, I think , 6 inch loops the 9 inch we're just to dangly.

Thanks!! Never knew they made these!

Totally going to order some. Makes it so much better then stapling/taping those darn things on!!

last cruise one of ours got torn of and had to go to the pursers desk to find my bag so i am going back to staples

I use a hole punch after laminating or covering the tag with wide wrapping tape. Then I throw them in my bag with extra plastic ties in my favorite color. When I get to the hotel (or the airport if you are a same day arrival) I put one of the tags on each suitcase. I also leave one inside the suitcase.

When I print the tags I also print small ones and put one on each piece of handbag sized carry-on. You never know when you might accidentally forget to pick up a camera or a purse.

I also take a picture of the tag and my e-mail address. If my camera gets misplaced it could help someone find me. Happy Sails.