!!! Carnival Victory !!! ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!!!

gambee

Once down, we both agreed that it was too much fun not to do it again.

untitled-2508_zpsxjchd0kn.jpg

So up the stairs we went.

This time around I told my uncle to carry the GoPro, I was telling to make sure the lens would always point at him.

untitled-2512_zpsjatjlkbr.jpg

untitled-2513_zpsasyqmto4.jpg

untitled-2515_zpsunauud3k.jpg

untitled-2516_zpsgirjhwq6.jpg

And here I come! Cool picture, it always helps to have different angles.

untitled-2517_zps2pt6uazw.jpg

untitled-2145_zpsgsbf287o.jpg

I got a little water in my eardrum.

untitled-2518_zpsncra78su.jpg

That cross was bought and blessed at the Vatican City. My ex gave it to me as a gift. I was actually looking at the cross without Christ in it, I like simple things. But he got this one for me, I still love it nonetheless. And the necklace I’ve had since I was 15, it was the first piece of jewelry that I bought for myself.

untitled-2519_zpsonczbkzs.jpg

Love this picture!

untitled-2520_zpsgqxmkbbb.jpg

A ship on the horizon.

untitled-2146_zpsmimi4nlo.jpg

We headed to the room to relax a little.

untitled-2154_zps2xyouncq.jpg

untitled-2148_zpsdz6tddkh.jpg

We headed out for a little walk, I think this is when mom finally bought her shirts.

They had a vows renewal ceremony in the Disco, not very private if you ask me. I think maybe they were trying to get more people to go in?

untitled-2155_zpszgdqmycc.jpg

You have me in suspense and you haven't even made it to your cabins! I sailed this same five day cruise in September of 2013. My first solo venture. Interestingly enough the itinerary was the reverse of yours. Day One was a sea day in as much as Grand Turk was the first port of call followed by Coco Cay and ending with funky Nassau. There was no sea day between Nassau and return to Miami. From looking at your photos except for the Kermit Green overkill. I believe this ship went into drydock for an extreme Carnival Cruise Ship Makeover. I was impressed with the Victory (pre-drydock). The dining room looked redone. Actually liked the decorating scheme better than the Monet Dining Room aboard the Conquest! The only way I could tell the ship had some age was my cabin TV which was an old school tuber 19 incher. But who takes a cruise to watch TV? I had a fantastic perfect inside cabin on Ledo deck. I got a special deal (airline employee). Only problem was the poor cabin air conditioning. I had a box fan provided by the ship and I made do. Otherwise an excellent cruise. This was my first cruise in three years too. :cool:

We then went to the MDR, they asked us our usual questions and they told us they were full and we had to wait. They gave us one of the vibrator warning devices to alert us when our table was ready.

untitled-2221_zpsrhhslnjq.jpg

While we were waiting mom told me that she noticed our good friend in MDR giving the evil eye again, and that we were waiting because of her, and not because they were full. I found that hard to believe, but if it was true, I would surely make a big deal out of it. In the end, I could not prove what my mom said, there was some truth to it, but not fully. Some people went in, and others were put on the waiting queue. I decided to drop it and wait for our table to be ready.

We went outside and took some pictures of the sunset.

untitled-2222_zpsgft7noak.jpg

untitled-2223_zpsqr284vhv.jpg

untitled-2224_zpspylbp1bn.jpg

I decided to go get in line on the Carnival teller machine to see what my bill would be at the end of the cruise. Unfortunately the lady in front of me was scrutinizing a $1300 bill, item by item. She was almost done when the vibrator went off. So I decided to just head to MDR, I had no intentions of waiting more for a table due to a no show. I think we waited a little under half an hour.

We were given our first table for dinner near a window, it was really nice, specially because the of the upcoming sunset.

untitled-2225_zpsjvjy3ycq.jpg

We brought the cake topper.

untitled-2229_zpskboufj8c.jpg

Soon after we got there, the singing waiters started singing the Farewell song.

untitled-2230_zps8zqmjszl.jpg

untitled-2231_zpsn5iodx5g.jpg

untitled-2232_zpsddwdab2o.jpg

I got the Veal parm, it was really nice. I normally would not get this, especially considering that I had not brought the lactose pills with me that night. But I decided to wing it and try it out anyway.

untitled-2242_zpsyng1l9hl.jpg

The seafood pasta was tasty, but it lacked seafood. It only had a few shrimp and a scallop. I was glad I did not get it.

untitled-2243_zpstgfdrtfw.jpg

The Mahi Mahi was really good, I was quite surprised. Considering the fish had been in the freezer for 5 days, and how knows how much longer before that.

untitled-2244_zpszuxnzxg0.jpg

untitled-2246_zpstaoqyyoz.jpg

The Amaretto cake was way too rich for my personal taste.

untitled-2247_zps2wrfelyi.jpg

Butter pecan ice cream, really good.

untitled-2248_zpsdtojicde.jpg

untitled-2249_zpszdy5tpuk.jpg

untitled-2250_zpsue7wutuz.jpg

I had also ordered a baked Alaska, but it came later on and I forgot to take the picture. My aunt was given what I think was my baked Alaska while we sang her happy birthday.

untitled-2252_zpsqxvtb5d0.jpg

Here is the leftover of my baked alaska, it was really good. Not too sweet like some I have tried on RCCL,

untitled-2253_zpsapbulcbn.jpg

We left the MDR in a hurry because my family wanted to see the show that night. I told them I would be in the jacuzzi up stairs. They said the show was excellent, I think this is the second show that they got to fully enjoy. You know up until today, I regret not going into the Disney Dream shows. But other than those I am ok, just spending time elsewhere.

BY the way, this show was named Vrooom! (Yes, with 3 ooo) :rolleyes:

untitled-2254_zpsl9bj28po.jpg

I found this in the room.

untitled-2255_zpsltevq1ns.jpg

I got changed, and headed upstairs.

untitled-2256_zpsatt2m1xc.jpg

untitled-2257_zps2g1fajqi.jpg

They were polishing the floor.

untitled-2258_zpseyzirkdd.jpg

A few people waiting for their last delicious slice.

untitled-2260_zpsr3seatia.jpg

untitled-2259_zpsyzumerpz.jpg

I spend a couple of hours in the water, while enjoying a few drinks. I think my mom came after an hour or so. This was the perfect closure to one fantastic cruise.

Back in the room, I noticed what looked like an island in the distance. It was ridiculously bright! I have never seen a ship that bright before!

untitled-2261_zpsluik59yf.jpg

As she came closer to us.

untitled-2262_zpsrygqbfkn.jpg

We all met in the room, and started packing. What a great cruise that was!

Day 5, End.

Day 6, =(.

We woke up early enough to watch the ship pull in, my uncle actually woke up earlier and went to the upper decks to get pictures of that.

untitled-2263_zpsho8uxqqe.jpg

untitled-2264_zpsytyylqke.jpg

untitled-2265_zps2wuzdnk5.jpg

My aunts went to get some breakfast before getting off the ship. Since we had our bags with us, we could technically get off the ship when we wanted to. After X lost my bags once, I decided that I would not allow that anymore, and now I carry my own bags.

untitled-2266_zpshfbhejvt.jpg

untitled-2267_zpsc63hmegl.jpg

Security and customs were really quick, before we knew it, we were out and waiting for the bus to pick us up.

Overall, it had been a smooth ending.

I still have to work on the conclusion and scoring sheet. I will most likely post it later on tomorrow.

Thank you for being a part of this review, I hope that everyone had as much fun reading it as I had writing it.

Until next time =)

Edited by gambee