Allure CHARACTER BREAKFAST - Madagascar Day

We're going on Allure again. Last time, we went to a character breakfast and had disappointed kids as the characters were all from Shrek. They were looking for the lemurs and other characters from Madagascar as advertising photos showed.

I found out that they have different characters on different days. Called RCCL and the sweet young lady had no idea what I was talking about and just kept saying, "yes, the characters will be at breakfast and pose for pictures". I asked her 3 times how to find out which characters appeared on which days, and got the same answer.

Does anyone know which mornings the lemurs will be on Allure for the character breakfast?

Thank you!

Edited by Dinkachu

We're going on Allure again. Last time, we went to a character breakfast and had disappointed kids as the characters were all from Shrek. They were looking for the lemurs and other characters from Madagascar as advertising photos showed.

I found out that they have different characters on different days. Called RCCL and the sweet young lady had no idea what I was talking about and just kept saying, "yes, the characters will be at breakfast and pose for pictures". I asked her 3 times how to find out which characters appeared on which days, and got the same answer.

Does anyone know which mornings the lemurs will be on Allure for the character breakfast?

Thank you!

This is the type of question I'm not sure anyone can answer with 100% certainty, I could see this not being on a firm schedule. I know you called, but you might try emailing RCCL, sometimes things are better understood in writing. Good Luck.

When I asked on the Oasis, no one seemed to know and it was only the woman at the breakfast who seemed to know the schedule for the week.

In March, on the Oasis, it was Madagascar first, then Shrek, on the third day it was 2/4 penguins and Po.

How to Train your Dragon characters did not do a breakfast, although they did on the cruise my friend went on. She told me Madagascar was first in her cruise too.

We went down early without a booking and got in twice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk