I still am not going to boycott Aruba

zydecocruiser

I'm watching some show on TV with Rita Cosby where they have Amy's parents (a girl missing off a cruise liner a year or two ago) and Beth Twitty. Bash me if you like, but I am soooooo tired of Beth Twitty. .

I am sooooooooo :rolleyes: tired of that mush mouthed Rita Cosby droning on about this story. Rita........ you are a bore....:D

Do I have to say I agree with you. Unfortunately we had a similar tragedy strike home this week. An acquaintances daughter was killed in Belize. The only difference is they found the body and caught the monster who did it(at least they say the caught the monster) 20 year old alone at a bar...I think we should have 20yo's boycott bars.

Oh smeyer . . . I am so sorry. How sad. Thank goodness they caught the person that did this horrible thing. And I definately agree with you . . . I too think we should have those under twenty-one boycott bars.

• 2 weeks later...

I "AGREE" boycott any place that someone with hooks gets away with "MURDER".

Lets see now...... That means I cant go to "California"

Anybody remember "O J" and the great LA police work......

Also I can't go to Massachusetts. Think of how Mary Jo Kopekne's family must feel....... Nobody was ever charged there either.......

And I'm sure there are countless other "very good" reasons to boycott.

Some of which are probably in my home state of New York

I have now added Arkansas to my boycott list. Yet another state with an idiot for a governor.

Yes, but he's term limited and will be gone next year. We are a nice state so please don't punish us for his idiocy.

wrp96..

I'll give you a pass, but only marginaly. Vote the idiot out of office. I can hardly wait to see the results of next's years mid-terms. As the song goes..."the times they are a changing"

Oh, don't worry. He's not even running. I wasn't planning on listening to him anyways - note my cruise to Aruba this coming February.

FBI confirmed that the tape had be spliced, but as I recall, seemed to otherwise contradict some of the findings. Deepak, it seems, still is implicated in something.

On the other hand, there is no doubt whatsoever that Beth approved of an under-chaperoned trip to Aruba for her daughter. She should have been the first one arrested in this mess. But as we all know - money talks - LOUDLY.

They should have arrested Beth for interfering with an ongoing investigation, to boot.

"According to the International Council of Cruise Lines (ICCL), 13 people have gone "missing" on cruise ships in the past two years"

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=1467

Is there anyplace on land or sea that is safe? No.

You can't boycott Planet Earth, or can you?

Probably the reason why we are never going to see intelligent life from other planets, we've been boycotted.

Archived