Cocktail Party/Meet and Greet on Divina??

italia02113

The best thing to do is start a roll call if there isn't one already. You'll get some idea then of how many would be interested. If there are enough, perhaps MSC will assist with it. I would suspect it'll depend on numbers but I imagine MSC are going to be amenable to concepts for the US market that they weren't heretofore as they are aggressively targeting that region in an effort to build a large customer base before the introduction of the new MSC Seaside.

On my past sailings they have had a time to meet with the English speaking hostess but no cocktails or anything like the other cruise lines do. After the hostess left we stayed to talk with one another. Hopefully they will start offering the same set up as others.

Hi Veteran MSC Cruisers!!

this is our 1st time cruising this line and we are on the Divina 3/5/2016

do they offer Cocktail parties/ meet and greet - like Royal Caribbean? Would love to start one for this sailing

Thank you!!

Meet and greet they do have. I never go because I don't want to meet anyone but my family on vacation, but they had it on Divina from Miami. Cocktail party they have for sure ,we even had it twice and they are not cheap on free alcohol):p

Meet and greet they do have. I never go because I don't want to meet anyone but my family on vacation, but they had it on Divina from Miami. Cocktail party they have for sure ,we even had it twice and they are not cheap on free alcohol):p

Yes, they do have cocktail parties but not in conjunction with the meet & greet.