Contact for ship transfer gone bad AFTER cruise?

cotomom

Does anyone have correct contact info to speak with Celebrity about a ship purchased disembarkation transfer back to the airport after returning home? We were unlucky enough to have a blown tire on our transfer bus this past Saturday after disembarking the Silhouette in Amsterdam which led us to have issues at the airport.

1-844-418-6824

But I wouldn't expect much if anything other than a long wait on the phone to get a "Oh I'm so sorry. Good bye".

This falls under the "crap happens" bucket, nothing anyone could have known could have stopped a blown tire. If you had airport expenses for changed flights, that would be handled under the Crusie Insurance you purchased, unless you chose to "self insure" and not purchase that coverage.

If all you had was a bit of running around and some hassle, but still made your flights, that should be the end of that.

Edited by cle-guy

1-844-418-6824

But I wouldn't expect much if anything other than a long wait on the phone to get a "Oh I'm so sorry. Good bye".

This falls under the "crap happens" bucket, nothing anyone could have known could have stopped a blown tire. If you had airport expenses for changed flights, that would be handled under the Crusie Insurance you purchased, unless you chose to "self insure" and not purchase that coverage.

If all you had was a bit of running around and some hassle, but still made your flights, that should be the end of that.

Agree with Curt and if you check any paperwork you will see a line where it says something like Celebrity is not responsible for the transportation and only does it as a courtesy to guests. I don't know what you can do for a flat tire, can happen anywhere to anyone.