Carnival Spirit Aft Cabin 7300

bebeeann

Hello: We recently booked Spirit Cabin 7300 for a Hawaii cruise. We are curious to know if anyone has stayed in the aft cabins on the Spirit and what they thought of them.

We originally were going to book a CAT 11 wrap around balcony, but they were all booked. Our next choice was cabin 7300.

Also, does anyone know if there are lounges on the balcony? If not, are there any tips to have the Cabin Stewart get us one?

Was it noisy in the aft cabins? We are just so excited! Anything anyone can tell us about the Spirit aft cabins or a sister ship aft cabin will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:)

You will love it, especially with such gorgeous scenery. Once we discovered the aft, there's no where else I want to be. The only noise we found was the sound of the water, which we loved. We were in 7298, so that's right next door! The steward will be happy to bring you anything you need.

Enjoy!:D

Here's a pic of the balcony side view on the Pride (sister ship), on the room next to 7300 (7302).

http://community.webshots.com/photo/166131536/166677466srwDxA

There is really no room for a lounger. And the "extra" balcony space is wasted under the railing. There is little covering above your head.

The stateroom is the same as a regular stateroom.

It is EXTREMELY noisy back there when the ship is sailing, sort of like a constant loud wave crashing.

But, the panoramic views are extraordinary!

WARNING! Do not peer onto the balcony to the right of you, as you will become jealous with envy!

Also, see if any of the balconies are available on deck four. They have complete coverings, and are deeper due to the railing being straighter. See here: http://community.webshots.com/photo/349926227/349969979UehCPK

In any case, enjoy your Hawaii cruise. It is WELL worth it, including those five+ marvelous sea days!

I love all of the info. that everyone has given. I have one further question. We heard that sometimes you don't get a lot of air back there. Was it hot? Just curious.

We too are looking forward to the view. One cannot imagine how wonderful it will be to have a little piece of our ocean. On previous cruises, I found sitting looking outside at the water one of the most incredible things I could do for me.

Thanks again, and if anyone else has pics of the cabin, keep them coming!

Bebeeann :D

Archived