Enchantment - new cabins

I hope you have better luck than I did. I asked TA and also asked the RCI booking agent on another RCI cruise which were the new rooms. Neither one could (or would?) answer that question. so I got out old deck plans and new deck plans and tried to figure it out myself! Hope I got it right cuz I booked 5 cabins in what "I THINK" is the new section...hate for 1 of the rooms not to be..or even a couple of the rooms...that would be a bummer!

I think you're right! I found another board that said there are sixteen new D1 (purple) cabins on deck 8. Looks like cabins 68 - 82 are the new ones.

In comparing old and new deck plans I would have to agree, it looks like those are the cabins that are in the new stretch part.

I think I can shed some light on this subject. We cruised on the 9/11 cruise to Canada/New England. My wife and I were in 3082, which was in the new part of the ship, my parents were in 3084, which was the old part of the ship. Our room Steward confirmed our suspicions for us.

I think I can shed some light on this subject. We cruised on the 9/11 cruise to Canada/New England. My wife and I were in 3082, which was in the new part of the ship, my parents were in 3084, which was the old part of the ship. Our room Steward confirmed our suspicions for us.

Were the new rooms better than the old section rooms? A bit more modern I understand, a shower door instead of curtain. What about storage? Setup?Would you specifically ask for a room in the new section if you were to go again, or it's not that big of a change?

Archived