Princess 2017 Winter program release

As suggested on sale 2nd October for the 2017 Round the Word Cruise on Sea Princess and Circle Pacific Cruise on the Golden Princess along with other Australian winter departures.

Highlights - Golden Princess to be based out of Australia during this period. Finally we get one of the larger ships instead of just the 3 sun class ships.

http://au-content.em.sdlproducts.com/Carnival_Australia/?3BNZHGjm-C8Aui4NrLAxhAXzMHwMKxbk3

I so wish they'd give us a bit more notice.

Back to trying to arrange time iff for the Circle Pacific with only a couple of weeks to get us both sorted, and remember '16 s sold out un about 2 weeks.

In this mornings Travel section of the NZ Herald , the Around South America Cruise in 2017 , Auckland return , is being advertised as nearly Sold Out. Only a few cabins remain.:eek:

In this mornings Travel section of the NZ Herald , the Around South America Cruise in 2017 , Auckland return , is being advertised as nearly Sold Out. Only a few cabins remain.:eek:

Any cabin we could use, basically a mid-ship balcony, has been sold out for MONTHS.

And I guess u should have been more precise re the 16 Circle Pacific it was mid ship balconies and mini that were basically gone in about a fortnight.

Some trickled back on the market, but again by the time you get time off organized too late.

DW is a school teacher who also does work for the Dept of Ed and Board of Srudies so need clearance from 3 people I'm self employed and if I have stuff in my diary have at arrange someone to take over for me.

As suggested on sale 2nd October for the 2017 Round the Word Cruise on Sea Princess and Circle Pacific Cruise on the Golden Princess along with other Australian winter departures.

Highlights - Golden Princess to be based out of Australia during this period. Finally we get one of the larger ships instead of just the 3 sun class ships.

http://au-content.em.sdlproducts.com/Carnival_Australia/?3BNZHGjm-C8Aui4NrLAxhAXzMHwMKxbk3

Thanks for the link. Clicking on the link didn't work for me, but cut and paste did.:)

G'day aussiecruiser,

I don't know if you are aware that the link you provided, that displays the Winter 2017 program has a link at the bottom: quote, "Click here to update your World's Leading Cruise Lines subscriptions. "

If you click on this link, it displays your email address and the ability to unsubscribe you from their newsletters.