Oceania (NCL) Junk Mail

Cruzn Bills Fan

This is now a weekly occurrence. :mad: OK Oceania (NCL) I realize that I'm a suite cruiser, but I like to suite cruise in flip flops, board shorts and a t-shirt. I have no desire to wear a tie when I'm on vacation, I wear one in the classroom Monday through Friday. I love the luxury of the suite life but leave me alone already! I'm the guy in the pay restaurant wearing khakis, Aloha shirt & dock siders with no socks.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

This is now a weekly occurrence. :mad: OK Oceania (NCL) I realize that I'm a suite cruiser' date=' but I like to suite cruise in flip flops, board shorts and a t-shirt. I have no desire to wear a tie when I'm on vacation, I wear one in the classroom Monday through Friday. I love the luxury of the suite life but leave me alone already! I'm the guy in the pay restaurant wearing khakis, Aloha shirt & dock siders with no socks.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.[/quote']

Oceania, is very casual. Greatest cruise we've been on to date. Very relaxed no ties required. Dockers and golf shirts for the guys and sun dresses or other light casual for the ladies, is as dressy as most get. And by most I'm saying 95%. And, most upscale lines are the same in regard to dress code.

And yes, several folks including myself wore shorts and sport shirts to dinner.

This was also other lines too.

This is now a weekly occurrence. :mad: OK Oceania (NCL) I realize that I'm a suite cruiser' date=' but I like to suite cruise in flip flops, board shorts and a t-shirt. I have no desire to wear a tie when I'm on vacation, I wear one in the classroom Monday through Friday. I love the luxury of the suite life but leave me alone already! I'm the guy in the pay restaurant wearing khakis, Aloha shirt & dock siders with no socks.

Yep, seems almost every week/every other week I'm getting something in the mail from them. Problem is I go through CAS and get free cruises with NCL and Oceania won't honor my play on NCL so I'm sticking with NCL at this point and time. Besides, looking at the brochure, even with the 'deals' they're offering their prices are almost double NCL, if not more.

Harriet

Oceania is casual attire. Tie is never required at dinner or any other time.

Also even though Oceania is now under the NCL umbrella it is a completely separate entity so remove the (NCL) and post it on Oceania board, or better yet simply contact Oceania and ask them to stop the mailings.

Oceania, is very casual. Greatest cruise we've been on to date. Very relaxed no ties required. Dockers and golf shirts for the guys and sun dresses or other light casual for the ladies, is as dressy as most get. And by most I'm saying 95%. And, most upscale lines are the same in regard to dress code.

And yes, several folks including myself wore shorts and sport shirts to dinner.

This was also other lines too.

See now I had no idea it was casual. I figured if you're paying $5K for an inside cabin they'd expect you to dress up. Another case of live and learn.

Oh BTW Neil Peart is RUSH'S drummer, not RASH. :cool:

Just a couple of thoughts! You can contact them and they will remove you from their contact list and stop all mailings. Also, all of the material I receive from them includes round trip airfare and other perks. For some/many of their cruises with all things considered, the cost is pretty reasonable.

See now I had no idea it was casual. I figured if you're paying $5K for an inside cabin they'd expect you to dress up. Another case of live and learn.

Oh BTW Neil Peart is RUSH'S drummer' date=' not RASH. :cool:[/quote']

I don't understand your By The Way. I never said anything about Neil Peart.