2017 World Cruises

Host Hattie

Yes!! We have!!

We booked a very short mini segment last week for our second wedding anniversary; Hong Kong>Vietnam>Singapore in March 2017 on the Queen Elizabeth.

Although a short cruise, we wanted to enjoy the ship but also spend some time in Singapore and Hong Kong on either side of the cruise.

We are so excited for it already and I am happy to see shorter segments being offered in the 2017 offerings by Cunard.

We took the plunge and booked Fort Lauderdale to Valparaiso on QV- now counting down the days!

That looks a wonderful segment, enjoy.

Yes!! We have!!

We booked a very short mini segment last week for our second wedding anniversary; Hong Kong>Vietnam>Singapore in March 2017 on the Queen Elizabeth.

Although a short cruise, we wanted to enjoy the ship but also spend some time in Singapore and Hong Kong on either side of the cruise.

We are so excited for it already and I am happy to see shorter segments being offered in the 2017 offerings by Cunard.

It's great to see short segments but it some ways it's made it more difficult to choose ! I'm tempted by some of the QE March segments with a few days either side.

It's great to see short segments but it some ways it's made it more difficult to choose ! I'm tempted by some of the QE March segments with a few days either side.

That is very true! We were lucky that our decision was made easier by the dates; we wanted it to fall on the 28th March for our anniversary (and the 11 nighter is too long for us to go on with time at Singapore and Kobe on each end).

I don't envy your decision but look forward to hearing what you go for!

Really, really interested in the Singapore to Cape Town on the Queen Elizabeth. We have not been on Cunard so I guess I'm a little hesitant! I'm in my mid 50's & Hubby has just turned 60 - I do think we would love it. Have cruised on Princess many times and Celebrity once. The itinerary looks amazing!! Don't want to leave it too long to book though - decisions, decisions! :-)