Imagination and "my time" dining.....?

Qcruise

Not familiar with Carnivals "anytime" dining system....my wife and I are boarding the Imagination in 9 days. Am I correct in thinking that when we get on board we should go down/up to the dining room and set up our first nights dining time....? Is there a dining line to call for this....? On RCI we would call in the morning and set up our evenings dining time. Thanks for the help.....

Carnival doesn't accept reservations for ATD. It's first come, first served.

Basically the only reservations are at the steakhouse or Chef's Table. On the larger ships there might be another one or two more. The Imagination does not have a steakhouse.

Edited by SadieN

There's no need to do anything to arrange ATD. Your S&S card will show that you have Your Time Dining and the location of the dining room. The open times will be posted in the funtimes. Then you just show up at the dining room during the posted times and you'll be seated for dinner. Sometimes there is a wait and if so they will give you a pager which when it goes off you return to the receptionist in the dining room and then you're directed to your table.