St Thomas docks

Stall644

Goofy 559, just curious how you suspect you're docking at Crown Bay. Is there a web site that shows which dock you'll be at? I've used VINOW and it only shows about a month or 2 out. Other sites I'm aware of show other ships in port that day but not which dock. We'll be on the Regal 1/31/2016 and would like to know what dock we're scheduled.

Goofy 559, just curious how you suspect you're docking at Crown Bay. Is there a web site that shows which dock you'll be at? I've used VINOW and it only shows about a month or 2 out. Other sites I'm aware of show other ships in port that day but not which dock. We'll be on the Regal 1/31/2016 and would like to know what dock we're scheduled.

Vinow now shows schedules up until September 2016. Of course things can change between now and then. Also the schedule shows the Regal arriving on January 27 2016 and docking at Crown Bay. It does not show anything for January 31 2016. No ships in port on Jan. 30 or Jan. 31 2016.

Edited by diverward

As well as the schedule remember Princess has a contract for Crown Bay.

Once in awhile Princess will dock at Havensight but all the stars must be aligned if you know what I mean.