grand cayman with 3 year old

DeRosaTrio

Hello traveling with my husband and son (3) I can't figure out what to do in GC any input would be great. We live the beach just confused because so many different ones etc. we also looked into the sting ray but not sure appropriate for our son thanks!!!!!

7 Mile beach encompasses MANY different beach names....Public, Sea Grape, etc....it's all on the same stretch of beach, but just different access points. The entire beach is open and free to anyone. There are chair/umbrella rentals at the access points...and restrooms, and food/drink up and down the beach. The bus system will take you for $2.50 pp...very easy beach day!

Not to thread jack but I am also heading that way next vacation with a 4 yo and 7yo. Trying to figure out if we need to lug 2 car seats on the cruise to enjoy GC and Jamaica. If I book an excursion through the cruise line will they use a large bus (that I feel more comfortable without car seats) or will I end up in a small van/taxi anyway?

Thanks

Not to thread jack but I am also heading that way next vacation with a 4 yo and 7yo. Trying to figure out if we need to lug 2 car seats on the cruise to enjoy GC and Jamaica. If I book an excursion through the cruise line will they use a large bus (that I feel more comfortable without car seats) or will I end up in a small van/taxi anyway?

Thanks

I would not suggest a car seat. There is very little room to store it in your cabin. Also most Taxis do not have seat belts. You are correct most excursions use a large bus. I sailed with my 2 year old and we did not bring a car seat.