SetSail Pass info.

jlx2

I just wanted to pass this along to others. We had entered our info. for online check in a while ago and were not able to print our setsail pass.

We were told we would receive an e-mail when our set sail pass was ready to print. Today it is 40 days from our departure and I was on the RCCL web site and just wanted to check on the online check in page to see if everything was all set. I was able to print our our setsail pass no problem. Just a little heads up to the others that are waiting to print theirs, try 40 days out and keep checking, don't wait for the e-mail if you're as impatient as I am. :)

I've been trying to print for weeks!!! When I read this I had 26 minutes till the 40 day mark. Well you know I had to wait it out and..............

Voila! I was able to print!!! Yea!!!!

Thanks for posting, otherwise I wouldn't have checked again. (who am I kidding :rolleyes: ) LOL

Thank You!!!!

Oh by the way, No email notification from RCCL.

Got to say thank you. My cruise is next June and payment is due 12 weeks before departure. I was wondering about the time for printing the set sail pass. So do I take it you can print it 40 days before departure even though you haven't paid in full?

Maybe its different for the UK market?

Got to say thank you. My cruise is next June and payment is due 12 weeks before departure. I was wondering about the time for printing the set sail pass. So do I take it you can print it 40 days before departure even though you haven't paid in full?

Maybe its different for the UK market?

No, you must make final payment BEFORE you are able to print. Final payment for my November cruise was due the end of August (around 70 days).

Sorry, but you don't have to make final payment before you print. My final payment isn't due till Oct. 1st and I printed mine this morning. I cruise on the Rhapsody on Dec. 11. So I guess that means that the 40 day mark doesn't have anything to do with it either. My best guess is that they are working on it all the time and as they get more done, more people are able to print theirs, so just keep checking.

Just a heads-up -- I booked my upcoming Thanksgiving cruise almost a year ago, so I originally filled-out the "old" on-line boarding documents. When RCCL intorduced the SetSail Pass, all of the information that I had already entered transferred over, but I had to add additional information (like my credit card info).

When I originally entered the new information I could not print the SetSail pass and it said I would receive an email when I could print.

After making final payment, I went back to the SetSail portion of the RCCL website just to check and see if everything was "right"...at that time it said something to the effect of "your SetSail Pass has expired, please print again".

Not sure what that's all about since I had never been able to print it and never recieved an email notification that I could print -- guess I'm just trying to say that if you do print your SetSail Pass early, be sure to check back shortly before your trip to make sure that you don't need to re-print...

One more piece of information....I am booked as a group sale, eventhough I am not part of a group, and my final payment was a couple of weeks ago and I still cannot print it. I finally called RCI Group Sales Dept, and she told me that I will not be able to print until my documents have been sent to me. I asked if this was just for Group Sales, and she said yes, that everyone else can print before the documents are released.

It seems like everyone gets different answers everytime. I am just going to hang loose and wait until I get my documents before I call back.

Good luck!

Our final payment for a Nov. 25th cruise was made Sept. 16th, I was able to print them out on the 17th (I did not check on the 16th).

The funny thing was, I had filled out a lot of the pre-boarding info on the old "system" they recently changed. Some of the info was incorrect, I know I gave it to them correctly because I have a printed version of the original registration. So, if you have pre-registered prior to being able to print out your SetSail pass, please make sure all the info is correct.

One passport number was wrong, my sons birthdate was wrong as well as his middle name.

Same here I put all the info in pre-boarding before site was changed and then re-entered everything for the SetSail pass. Now I'm also with a group and I was able to print it before I got the docs. which I just received last Friday and sail this Sunday the 9th. Funny how these things work.

Debbie

Archived