Orange juice question

kcl

I know, I know..... This is a strange question. My husband will drink only Tropicana orange juice. OJ to him is like coffee to me. Must have. He wants to know if he will be able to take some Tropicana onto the ship or if it will be confiscated (like spirits or extra wine).

There are plenty of experts out there on CC. Can anyone answer? Thanks.

I know, I know..... This is a strange question. My husband will drink only Tropicana orange juice. OJ to him is like coffee to me. Must have. He wants to know if he will be able to take some Tropicana onto the ship or if it will be confiscated (like spirits or extra wine).

I know you have your definitive answers but just wanted to thank you for this unique subject (every eight posts here are about drink packages). I kind of have to wonder why he likes the Tropicana brand itself (I've always considered it the lower end of the OJs myself). But no need to respond, just found it and the thread curious. Anyway, hoarding Tropicana OJ on board -- kind of a fun dirty little secret! :D WAIT. Are YOU bringing the vodka....?! ;)

Fair warning that the refrigerators in the cabins are on the small side. You may need to have the steward empty the mini bar and even then space is not unlimited. Do they have that in juice boxes or cans? Just wondering because then it wouldn't have to all fit in the fridge.

He'll probably opt for the small paper cartons or the 12 oz (?) bottles instead of the large size.

I guess I can sneak vodka onboard, but I'm not a big screwdriver fan!! :)

Thanks, all, for the advice. Hubby is happy.