Blackbeard's Castle Re-opening Oct 20, 2015!

Ms411

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The website doesn't say anything about the Rum Factory that was previously there when it was known as Blackbeard's Castle? My husband is going to want some of that great rum when we cruise in February! If anyone goes, let me know if it's still there!

The Rum Factory is no longer there. Did he like the flavored or the regular rums? Bones Rum, which I think was made there at some point, has a bar on the Waterfront where you can taste, drink, and buy bottles.

The flavors with the wax top may still be available at the store, Caribana, on Main Street.

The Rum Factory is no longer there. Did he like the flavored or the regular rums? Bones Rum, which I think was made there at some point, has a bar on the Waterfront where you can taste, drink, and buy bottles.

The flavors with the wax top may still be available at the store, Caribana, on Main Street.

He likes the spiced rum, and the coconut rum, and I think the pineapple rum? Thanks for the tip on the Caribana store! We'll check there!!!