Singing the praises of Mazatlan Frank

crazycath

I want to report on my tour with Mazatlan Frank. We were on Carnival Pride 09-18 thru 09-25.

He met us in the market and was sitting next to Randi of Happy Horses fame, took us to our air conditioned van (thank god, it was hot and humid that day) and off we went. Had beer, soda, and water for us to drink. He was very knowledgabe about the area, answered all questions, spoke perfect english, and has quite a sense of humor.

Showed us his Mazatlan. I thought it was the best port because of him. He allowed us to decide if we wanted to stay longer or leave sooner, no pressure.

We saw so much it was awesome, I highly recommend him as a tour guide, I WILL use his services again the next time I am in Mazatlan.

Cathy

I was on the Carnival Pride 9-11 through 9-18. Mazatlan Frank tooks us on an all-day combined Colonial and City tour, including a stop for lunch on the beach at Tony's. We had wonderful day. Frank adapted the tour to our interests as the day went on. Frank was great and we had an interesting and fun day.

Joe

Thanks for those wonderful reviews:) I am sailing on Summit in less than

2 weeks:D and have a group from our Roll Call that will be seeing Frank too!

Hey Frank, look forward to meeting you!!!!

Mazatlan on Oct 14th!!! I can't wait:D

I am on the Pride on the Nov 13th cruise. My husand and I are planning on going with Frank also.

Right now, I know we need one more couple.

It is so nice tto see a great review.

His prices seem so fair.

Hope we are able to tour with him.

My family and I are going on our first cruise October 24th to Mexico and I am not sure what to pack or what the weather will be . It will be 2 seniors , 2 children 17 and 11 and 1 adult. What will I need to do to schedule a massage? Will we need to prearrange any activities? I am looking forward to going on this cruise, and hope to have a lot of fun and rest. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Hello Sherpleasure and congratulations on your first cruise! Which ship are you on?

You can prebook shore excursions with the ship but they are usually more expensive than arranging them on your own. Some people like the comfort of staying together with people from the ship, especially on their first cruise. Also, if there is a lengthy excursion you are interested in, you will definitely be better off with the ship, that way you are assured of the ship waiting for you if you are late getting back.

We like to book some of our excursions outside of the ship.

In Mazatlan, if you want to schedule a tour with Mazatlan Frank here is the link: http://www.mazatlan-frank.com/

We have a tour scheduled with him on our 10/10 cruise on the Summit and he comes highly recommended.

If you are interested in booking at massage in Puerto Vallarta at Milleniumm Spa (which is located at NH Krystal near the port) it is approximately $30 for 90 minutes! http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/ You can use the facilites at the hotel (pool and beach) as well but you will have to purchase any food or drinks.

You can also schedule massages at the spa when you get on the ship, however it is very expensive and just know that they do try to sell you products as well.

Have a wonderful time and post if you have any other questions!

A1moty - We are on Carnival Pride in Mazatlan on Thursday the 16th. We did the old town Mazatlan in June with Disney, so hoping Frank can show us around the Golden Zone and whatever else is close by that we might have missed. OUr friends on Disney really like him and I have been messaging with him for over a year now!

Just saw Frank on Thursday (10/06) and thank goodness for the a/c van! Hot, hot, hot, and humid!

Frank is awesome! I would go back and do another tour in a heartbeat with him. But bring a watch...;) (for those on this tour with us would understand why! LOL) He is knowledgeable, funny, nice, flexible, accommodating, and just great all around.

If given the opportunity to tour with Frank, do it! You won't regret it!

• 2 weeks later...

If you are interested in booking at massage in Puerto Vallarta at Milleniumm Spa (which is located at NH Krystal near the port) it is approximately $30 for 90 minutes! http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/ You can use the facilites at the hotel (pool and beach) as well but you will have to purchase any food or drinks.

You can also schedule massages at the spa when you get on the ship, however it is very expensive and just know that they do try to sell you products as well.

Have a wonderful time and post if you have any other questions!

We saw your post while browsing Mazatlan Frank. My wife thinks this is a great Idea. We are on the Mercury leaving San Diego Feb. 3 and as this is our 4th Visit to Puerto Vallarta she is interested in somthing different.

Thanks for the tip.

Mike

Hi Mike,

You are welcome. I was in email contact with Violet there and got the chance to meet her before my massage. She is very sweet. I actually ended up having a 4 hands massage which was $60 for 75 minutes, but it was great and well worth it! My husband didn't want a massage so he waited under a palapa. The only problem he said was the many, pesky vendors on the beach but he just pretended to sleep. :)

Also, if you are considering booking with Mazatlan Frank, we had an awesome day with him! Mazatlan was the favorite port of everyone who was on this tour, mostly due to Frank! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Enjoy!

Nancy

Archived