Allure of the sea docking at Civitavecchia-Rome in a limo

Can anyone advise if they were on a Rome in a limo tour and if so can you advise how long it takes from leaving the ship to the actual meeting point of the Driver.

I looked at a few comments but some a re contradictory. Do we need to shuttle from the ship to the Drivers meeting point?

Two minutes after departing from the ship to meet your driver he or she will be there with your name clearly written on a board.Rome in limo are great used them many times top company drivers and guides.

Thank you. Did you have to get a shuttle from the Allure to the driver of Rome in a limo? Which deck did you leave from?

Thank you. Did you have to get a shuttle from the Allure to the driver of Rome in a limo? Which deck did you leave from?

We have used them twice in this port. We did not need a shuttle to get to the driver. Both times we were on deck 9. Have a great time in Rome. If you are going to the Vatican I would recommend paying the extra to get a private guide.

I have been on Liberty to all the ports w/ RomeinLimo. They are FABULOUS!! Best money every spent. As others has said, they are there waiting for you. One of our enjoyments was eating out breakfast on balcony while we docked and trying to figure out which one was our driver. Ditto on the Vatican guide. Last time we were there, April, there was a four hour line to get in. We were in the Vatican with our guide in 10 mins. SO JEALOUS OF YOU....ENJOY every min. And post when you get back.

Two minutes after departing from the ship to meet your driver he or she will be there with your name clearly written on a board.Rome in limo are great used them many times top company drivers and guides.

Thank you. i thought we had to shuttle from the Allure to outside the gates to meet the driver, I did not realize they were close. :)

I have been on Liberty to all the ports w/ RomeinLimo. They are FABULOUS!! Best money every spent. As others has said, they are there waiting for you. One of our enjoyments was eating out breakfast on balcony while we docked and trying to figure out which one was our driver. Ditto on the Vatican guide. Last time we were there, April, there was a four hour line to get in. We were in the Vatican with our guide in 10 mins. SO JEALOUS OF YOU....ENJOY every min. And post when you get back.

That sounds great, on the balcony. I think we are on the wrong side to see. We are in cabin 6172. We will enjoy every minute. I will post when we return. :)

Thank you. We have a guide for the vatican. I am so looking forward to the trip. :)

NO! ONLY IN La SPEZIA (Florence/Pisa) do you take the shuttle to meet the tour drivers.

Thanks, how long does the shuttle take at La Spezia as we have a RIL tout for Pisa and Florence and I was going to ask this question today

also where would be the best place to meet on the allure so we could meet up first that is away from the crowds but is eazy to get to the shuttle

Thanks, how long does the shuttle take at La Spezia as we have a RIL tout for Pisa and Florence and I was going to ask this question today

also where would be the best place to meet on the allure so we could meet up first that is away from the crowds but is eazy to get to the shuttle

3 minute shuttle, but the queue to get on one COULD be long; suggest meeting in or near the comedy club to get the closest to the exit gangway without actually standing in line. Pisa is about 45 minutes from the ship; but if get out early, you will miss most of the tourista's. BTW, we also did a RIL tour for pisa/florence and they are FANTASIC