Differences Equinox vs. Eclipse

Tak8

Currently, I'm booked on the Dec. 11 '16 Eclipse. I noticed the Equinox has a similar itinerary leaving Dec. 9. In looking at the ships any big differences besides it looks like Equinox has Silk Harvest and Eclipse has Qsine?

Why am I thinking about the other ship. Two reasons: the current sale can get me additional shipboard credit and the overnight switch in my mind is a disadvantage on the Eclipse. Eclipse overnight is Barbados with leaving the next day at 1:00pm. Not much you can do in the morning with having to be back on board at 12:30. Equinox overnight is docking at St. Maarten at 2:00pm. Then there the entire next day. That makes more sense in terms of doing something. All islands are the same St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados and St. Maarten.

Equinox also has the wonderful GastroBar. Silk Harvest is very good too. We are back on her for the second yr in a row.

Eclipse also has the Gastrobar - the difference is that on Eclipse the Gastrobar is located at the Passport Bar and on Equinox it is where Cellar Masters used to be.