Captain Bob or Captain Alan for Snorkel Tour?

borcherk

It seems these are the two most respected private snorkel tour operators. Any feedback as to which one you'd pick? We do have two children 7 & 10 but both can swim and snorkel.

Thanks!

We just returned from our cruise sailing. Captain's tour was the highlight of our cruise. We highly recommend. You visit several beaches for swimming and snorkeling. It was poor visibility the time we went. We still enjoyed very much.

I'm not too sure on the other tour. You may want to research which one would be kid friendly.

It seems these are the two most respected private snorkel tour operators. Any feedback as to which one you'd pick? We do have two children 7 & 10 but both can swim and snorkel.

Thanks!

Without a doubt Captain Bob. It is a full 6 hr. Tour with a really great lunch beer and soda. His crew will take to to several different spots to swim or snorkel and they will also take you to Moho Beach to see the low flying planes if one arrives. Very prompt and professional. We went last year and we are going again in Feb.

We did Captain Bob's tour last December. It was really great--be prepared for a very fast ride!

Kids should be fine unless they are the cautious type (because of the speed and bumpy ride). There was a 3-year-old who did fine--didn't snorkel but didn't get scared on the boat.

I especially enjoyed the lunch because we had a choice of entrees--I don't like chicken so I usually get stuck just eating the sides on included lunches, which tend to be chicken. There were 3 choice; chicken, ribs or fish.

Probably Alan is good too--but I only have experience with Soulinga.

Edited by Nebr.cruiser