will Oct,17 Eastern Caribean be itineraries be changed ?

back2tampa

I pray for all in the storms path as I know it sat over the islands for a very long time. But I wonder if we will still do a eastern Caribbean or they change it to western or maybe just throw in a different island like Cuba or Dominica (LOL-kidding) but that would be cool! PROBABLY TO EARLY TO TELL but Maybe we will still make Princess Cay -who knows but I hope all did well but I have been in hurricanes living on the coast in the Fl. and I know how bad this one was.

If there's another storm, changes are a possibility. That's always the case during hurricane season and why fares are so low at that time.

Princess won't make any changes until they are reasonably certain of the storm's course. That could mean not knowing until a day or two before the cruise or even while on the cruise. Frustrating but storms and hurricanes change strength and course all the time. Sometimes significantly.

Tender ports such as Princess Cays or Grand Cayman are frequently missed due to wind and seas much less an invest or hurricane. They are never a sure thing.

I pray for all in the storms path as I know it sat over the islands for a very long time. But I wonder if we will still do a eastern Caribbean or they change it to western or maybe just throw in a different island like Cuba or Dominica (LOL-kidding) but that would be cool! PROBABLY TO EARLY TO TELL but Maybe we will still make Princess Cay -who knows but I hope all did well but I have been in hurricanes living on the coast in the Fl. and I know how bad this one was.

That's still a long two weeks away, which as you know -as you've loved in hurricane country - is a lifetime. The damages from Jaoquin will be mainly cleaned up by then and no reason to not visit Bahamas, assuming there is not another storm in the meantime. Ships are visiting Nassau as of tomorrow, so their in business....

Hahaha, that they would sub in Cuba! Cute. Nice try...