OCD Planner's ~ Jewel ~ 8 Night Pacific NW Vancouver to LA w/San Francisco Overnight

Santa Monica Pier:

IMG_9537_zpsqi6czdsm.jpg

IMG_9545_zpsiqgeku8i.jpg

The beach area:

IMG_9542_zpsxcti2grn.jpg

A really cool tree in the park nearby:

IMG_9550_zps7uqsyb28.jpg

A short drive later we arrived at the airport. The airline asked for someone with connecting seats to trade for exit row seats so we hurriedly volunteered. It was middle and window seats so I let hubby have the window with all the leg room.

IMG_3244_zpsm3ck5jtd.jpg

I nicely took the middle seat... this was what I dealt with before we even taxied to the run way... and the entire trip home.

IMG_3247_zpsbrzfnjyw.jpg

Everyone around me probably thought that I had a contagious disease as I would cough every 10-15 minutes to wake her up as she started leaning my way!

We had a great trip and enjoyed every single port. The crew on Jewel was fantastic! It was wonderful visiting all new ports and experiencing the west coast.

Thank you for following along on our trip!

Cindy

Cindy,

I enjoyed reading your review and looking at all of your great pictures. It was fun to see some of the places that we didn't visit (Solvang,etc.) on this cruise. We enjoyed the ship, crew, itinerary, and cruisers that we met on board. Thanks for your time and effort in writing your review. Happy sailing!

:) Mary

Cindy,

I enjoyed reading your review and looking at all of your great pictures. It was fun to see some of the places that we didn't visit (Solvang,etc.) on this cruise. We enjoyed the ship, crew, itinerary, and cruisers that we met on board. Thanks for your time and effort in writing your review. Happy sailing!

:) Mary

Thanks Mary!

Hope to see you onboard again sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cindy...thanks for sharing all your great photos. I enjoyed your photos of places we did not see and also the ones we did see. We also did everything on our own until the bus tour of LA. You did get a good deal on your Monterey car. We booked last winter and our cost still came out to $70 for a full size. Really enjoyed seeing your Solvang photos....guess that will be on the next time list. Like you we loved Santa Barbara. Can't wait to go back. Felt like we were back in the Mediterranean!

We too did the LA bus tour as a way to stall some time in LA instead of just springing for a cab and sitting at the airport all day. Our flight was moved up to 3pm. We found this out when we printed boarding passes really late on the last night and it was too late to cancel the tour. We had a really good tour guide who made arrangements for us and another couple to leave the tour in Santa Monica. She said the bus would not get back to LAX until at least 2:30. So it cost us a cab but at least we got to share it. It reminded me of why we do not do bus tours! We just do not have the patience and it makes us sort of crazy! It was fun to see all your colorful Santa Monica photos since we did nt get to see anything!

Thankyou for all the work you put into this review and all the photos you shared with us. You are a great travel writer and fun to read.

Mary:)

Cindy...thanks for sharing all your great photos. I enjoyed your photos of places we did not see and also the ones we did see. We also did everything on our own until the bus tour of LA. You did get a good deal on your Monterey car. We booked last winter and our cost still came out to $70 for a full size. Really enjoyed seeing your Solvang photos....guess that will be on the next time list. Like you we loved Santa Barbara. Can't wait to go back. Felt like we were back in the Mediterranean!

We too did the LA bus tour as a way to stall some time in LA instead of just springing for a cab and sitting at the airport all day. Our flight was moved up to 3pm. We found this out when we printed boarding passes really late on the last night and it was too late to cancel the tour. We had a really good tour guide who made arrangements for us and another couple to leave the tour in Santa Monica. She said the bus would not get back to LAX until at least 2:30. So it cost us a cab but at least we got to share it. It reminded me of why we do not do bus tours! We just do not have the patience and it makes us sort of crazy! It was fun to see all your colorful Santa Monica photos since we did nt get to see anything!

Thankyou for all the work you put into this review and all the photos you shared with us. You are a great travel writer and fun to read.

Mary:)

Thank you Mary for following along.

Next time we'll rent the car and do a DIY driving tour.

Hope to meet you again onboard sometime!

Happy Sails!

Cindy

Want to thank you for the awesome review. Just got home today from a couple days away. So just getting caught up. Hated to see your review end. Love all your pictures. Brought back some great memories from our one day car trip to San Francisco. Just not long enough.

Thanks again.....when's your next cruise and review? Looking forward to it!

Gwen :)

Want to thank you for the awesome review. Just got home today from a couple days away. So just getting caught up. Hated to see your review end. Love all your pictures. Brought back some great memories from our one day car trip to San Francisco. Just not long enough.

Thanks again.....when's your next cruise and review? Looking forward to it!

Gwen :)

Thanks Gwen!

Our next cruise will be the last week of March & first week of April 2016 for a B2B on Adventure OTS out of San Juan.

We'll have only one sea day each week & see 10 different ports with San Juan & St Croix repeating both weeks.

New ports for us will be Grenada & Dominica.

The first week will be 4 couples we've all traveled together before. The second week there'll be 20+ of us mostly the same group as our Med Cruise.

Thanks again for following along!

Cindy