Prebooking and payment of excursions

lorri111

I am confused. In the past I have prebooked excursions and this was added onto my bill at end cruise. I have just booked excursions for our Alaska cruise and it mentioned the new option of prepaying beforehand or just having it added to end bill as usual. No problems here. But in the Alaska cruisetours FAQ page of website http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/cruisetours/cruisetours_alaska.jsp,it says "An auto-charge of all pre-reserved excursions will take place at twenty-one (21) days prior to your first Land Excursion booking".

So which is right? Autobilled 3 weeks before or billed at end of cruise?

Your link is broken, but I'm pretty sure the clause you quoted refers only to the optional excursions on the land portion of Alaska cruise-tours. Ship's excursions still give you the choice of pre-payment or charging to your shipboard account.

The prepaid excursions work like this. once you book them, they will appear in the personalizer under the payment page as a separate line item. At any time, you can click on the pay excursions button and they will be charged to the card on file-just like payments for the cruise.

Of course, if you do not prepay, they will be charged to your card after the cancelation deadline has passed.

The prepaid excursions work like this. once you book them, they will appear in the personalizer under the payment page as a separate line item. At any time, you can click on the pay excursions button and they will be charged to the card on file-just like payments for the cruise.

Of course, if you do not prepay, they will be charged to your card after the cancelation deadline has passed.

You're talking only about the land tour excursions, right?