Venice, port to airport.

Colo Cruiser

After an overnight in Venice on the ship I have to catch a 7:30am flight.

I would like to take a taxi at 4:00 am or a limo.

Any ideas if it would be hard to get a taxi that early?

Any suggestions for a limo?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

If you're going to Marco Polo, there's no point in leaving at 4am. It's only a 15 minute drive and I don't think the ticket counters open until 5:30am. Call your airline and find out what time they open, then plan accordingly.

I wouldn't count on a taxi being at the pier at 5am. Make a reservation. I've only used the ATVO airport bus or the local bus so I have no taxi experience. This company is mentioned by venice locals on tripadvisor, and is noted on the airport website.

http://www.veniceairport.it/en/transport/taxi.html

Edited by mapleleaves

If you're going to Marco Polo, there's no point in leaving at 4am. It's only a 15 minute drive and I don't think the ticket counters open until 5:30am. Call your airline and find out what time they open, then plan accordingly.

I wouldn't count on a taxi being at the pier at 5am. Make a reservation. I've only used the ATVO airport bus or the local bus so I have no taxi experience. This company is mentioned by venice locals on tripadvisor, and is noted on the airport website.

http://www.veniceairport.it/en/transport/taxi.html

Thanks, did not realize it was that close. Any idea what the typical cab fare is?

Hi Keith,

i suggest you to book in advance a Limousine Service, the Price is quoted on how many people there will be in your Party, for 2 People usually the Price is 45/50 Euros. If your Flight departs at 07:30am i suggest the PickUp at 5.00am, so you will reach the Airport at 05:20am and you will have 2 hours at your disposal for the CheckIn Procedures.

Always at your disposal.

Ciao.

Hi Keith,

i suggest you to book in advance a Limousine Service, the Price is quoted on how many people there will be in your Party, for 2 People usually the Price is 45/50 Euros. If your Flight departs at 07:30am i suggest the PickUp at 5.00am, so you will reach the Airport at 05:20am and you will have 2 hours at your disposal for the CheckIn Procedures.

Always at your disposal.

Ciao.

Thank you very much. I have done what you suggested.

Ciao