Should I Be Concerned? Website Issues...

iiramos

Type A personality here...Anxiety kicking in....I finally decided on an excursion that I wanted, and after trying to login to "my cruises" to purchase, the webpage takes me to a customer service webpage, not my reservation. Anyone else having this problem?

Type A personality here...Anxiety kicking in....I finally decided on an excursion that I wanted, and after trying to login to "my cruises" to purchase, the webpage takes me to a customer service webpage, not my reservation. Anyone else having this problem?

IT problems with the RCCL website?

Sounds like the 4th sign of the Apocalypse. Anxiety may be warranted.

Edited by Diplomacy

I have been trying for over 24 hours to sign into RC website to print my luggage tags & documents. What I get is "OOPS...Looks like Royal Caribbean is on vacation. Don't let that stop your vacation planning." Is anyone else getting this message?

I'm not usually too excited by these things but am tired of the "Oops ..." message from Royal Caribbean for the past several days, trying several computers and different browsers. We are sailing on Anthem in November and I did fortunately print our Set Sail passes much earlier than I usually would have, but cannot get back in there to update with photos they requested. Per Bob's always helpful suggestions, I did log in on other site and booked an excursion and another dinner reservation, but still cannot get in to update our information. I can't say I'm anxious, just annoyed. For reasons I won't go into, this is most likely our last cruise and I am just trying to have things as organized as possible in advance.

I finally managed to get into my reservation this morning & printed my luggage tags. I'm now all set. I booked my excursions earlier & printed my confirmations & set sail passes. I'll still keep checking for any messages or issues. I'm a little paranoid about making sure nothing has changed.