Dining Question

jay49307

Can I go to the MDR and a specialty restaurant on the same night?

And get pizza, a cheeseburger, get a deli sandwich or something from any other food outlet and order room service and then...do it all over again.

Don't forget the self-serve soft ice cream.

Enjoy your cruise

Not sure, but I am all about the food. The food is part of the reason I cruise.

My advice: Make sure to do the specialty one first. At the Steakhouse, we really can never even eat our full meal unless we prepare and fast for a bit or something and we always mourn every uneaten morsel because it's so good! The MDR food is good enough but nothing special, but the Steakhouse has always been a really good deal in terms of the quality for the price.

Can I go to the MDR and a specialty restaurant on the same night?

Yes you can. However there are some steakhouse selections available in the MDR for a $20 upcharge. Why not just eat/kill two birds, at the same time & have both meals in the MDR without changing venues or tables? In the MDR you can order your complementary meal (already included in your cruise fare) and also order a $20 steakhouse selection..

Unless you're not referring to the steakhouse and you are referring to the Cucina del Capitano Italian restaurant which is also available aboard the ship you're sailing as well. Can't get Cucina del Capitano selections in the MDR.......well, not yet..

:)

We were on a cruise with a couple with two younger children and their parents .

Some nights, the couple went to an early dinner seating with the family not to actually eat but take care of the children at dinner.

Later, while the grandparents were baby sitting, the couple would go to dinner alone. :)

LuLu